Nowa Kosmetyka Hair Mask Rose and Honey (120ml)
A humectant-emollient mask with a thick and thick consistency and a rich formula that allows you to enclose as much goodness as possible in the smallest volume. Its action is based on natural oils with a high content of unsaturated fatty acids (linseed and rose hips), recommended especially for high porosity hair and hair weakened by e.g. dyeing or styling. The mask guarantees smoothness, discipline, weight, hydration and glow.
The mask works as an intensive moisturizing and smoothing treatment for dry hair, both after washing and before washing to maintain the good condition of normal hair.
- Honey contains sugars, waxes, pollen, proteins and volatile compounds and it is a feast not only for the palate. The moisturizing properties of honey give the hair more life: elastic, smoother and shinier.
- Rose hip oil is light and nourishing. It contains a lot of linoleic acid, which works wonders in the care of dry hair, restoring its shine, protecting, smoothing and adding weight to easily dry ends.
- Linseed oil is very, very rich in unsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which perfectly adhere to any defects in the hair's casing, enveloping it and protecting it against moisture loss.
- Cetylstearyl alcohol is an emollient that smoothes and retains moisture in the hair.
- Rice oil is a universal, light oil with a delicate texture that makes the hair softer and pleasantly smooth to the touch.
- Behentrimonium methosulfate is a mysterious sounding (but derived from vegetable raw materials), cationic surfactant. Thanks to the positive charge, it reduces static in the hair and makes it easier to detangle.
- Squalane is an olive-derived close (and more stable) relative of squalene, which is one of the components of the sebum produced by human skin. Seals the protective lipid layer: protects against water loss and is a reliable way to care for dry tips.
- Vitamin E is rightly called the vitamin of youth. It protects hair against oxidants, thus taking care of its condition and color.
- Guar gum is responsible for the texture of the mask and an additional dose of hydration.
- Orange oil - delicate, fresh, pleasant and most importantly natural
Directions for use:
Use in a very small amount (half a teaspoon is enough).
In case of damaged, dry hair, apply after washing and rinse with water after a quarter of an hour.
For normal or oily hair, it is best to apply it to slightly damp hair before washing. Only apply from the ear downwards.
Inci:Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mel, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Linum Usistatissimum Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactic acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Limonene*
* naturally occurring in essential oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.