"Keratin Shot" hair mask 120ml, of the polish brand Nowa Kosmetyka - Protein cocktail of power!
The Keratin Shot Mask is full of protein and helps fill small defects in the hair structure, making it smooth, shiny and bouncy. In addition, the mask emphasizes the structure of the hair: straight lines make it even smoother, and wavy and curly, it enhances the curl. It also adds volume and vigor to them. It also contains a small amount of emollients that create a protective film on the surface of the hair and protect against damage. It is a highly concentrated product with a lot of keratin that should be used once in a while, depending on the needs of the hair.
The most important active ingredients:
- Hydrolyzed keratin is a protein from which hair, skin and nails are made. It is a unique ingredient that temporarily rebuilds the hair structure, makes it smooth and shiny and emphasizes its natural structure. Recommended for both straight and curly hair.
- Cetylstearyl alcohol is an emollient that smoothes and retains moisture in the hair.
- Behentrimonium methosulfate is a plant-derived cationic surfactant that reduces static in the hair and makes it easier to detangle.
- Olive squalane adds shine, detangles and protects the hair.
- Concentrated Aloe Vera Juice, an extremely moisturizing ingredient with a slightly acidic pH that promotes the hair.
- Vitamin E takes care of the condition and color of the hair.
- Guar gum is an additional dose of hydration, but is also responsible for the texture of the mask.
- Mint and orange essential oils make the use of the mask more pleasant.
Who is the hair mask "Keratin Shot" Nowa Kosmetyka recommended to?
- To everyone, regardless of hair type.
- For people with straight hair to smooth it, and for people with wavy or curly hair to increase the curl.
- People whose hair is dry, brittle, stressed by numerous hairdressing treatments or frequent hot styling.
Directions for use:
Use the mask in a very small amount (half a teaspoon is enough). Always apply after washing for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
Adjust the frequency of use to your needs - there are keratin-loving hair in large amounts or often, but sometimes they prefer small portions, e.g. once a month.
Inci: Aqua, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mentha Piperita Oil,citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum,lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene*, Linalool*.
* naturally occurring in essential oils