Linden make-up remover 220g, of the polish brand MydłoStacja - Gentle micellar water for the skin!
Micellar make-up remover based on linden blossom hydrolate and a very mild, biodegradable decyl glucoside. It can be used by people with sensitive skin and allergy sufferers. It gently removes dirt particles and make-up from our face, neckline and neck area. The linden liquid slightly foams and has a delicate smell of the raw materials used.
The most important active ingredients:
- Glucoside- nonionic surfactant, which is one of the mildest detergents.
- Lactic acid is responsible for maintaining the proper pH of the cosmetic, as well as strongly moisturizes and normalizes the processes of gentle exfoliation of the epidermis.
- Vitamin E has an antioxidant effect, nourishes and firms.
- Pomegranate extract is a strong antioxidant, a compound that moisturizes and slightly tightens the skin.
- Betaine (sugar beet extract) softens, nourishes and moisturizes. It also creates a fine foam and makes the fluid very efficient.
Who is the Linden make-up remover recommended to?
- To everyone, regardless of skin type.
- Also for people with sensitive and allergic skin.
- People looking for a micellar fluid that is gentle on the skin.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
After each use of the make-up remover, it should be washed off. Remember that makeup removal is not cleansing the skin. This is only the first stage of evening care. After getting rid of make-up, use a foam, soap or gel to wash your face, then go to toning (hydrolate) and use a serum or cream.
Note: before using the liquid for the first time, gently try it on a small piece of skin, and avoid the eye area in the event of burning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.