Momme Soothing Balm for Nipples (50ml)
Natural, intensely moisturizing nipple lotion. Fully safe for mother and child. Thanks to the use of only natural ingredients, it does not need to be washed off the nipples before breastfeeding. Perfectly soothes irritations and abrasions, bringing immediate relief to dry, chapped and chapped skin.
It contains the highest-quality form of Medilan® Ultra lanolin with medical purity, which is very similar to natural skin lipids. Thanks to its structure, it maintains a high level of hydration for over 8 hours after application. Instantly improves the condition of the epidermis, increasing its density and elasticity. It does not contain any dyes or preservatives. The product is also perfect for the care of chapped and cracked skin on the lips, elbows, knees and hands.
Created in cooperation with specialists in the field of gynaecology and obstetrics.
Dermatologically and allergological tested on people with allergic skin diseases.
1. As part of your daily care, apply the Soothing Balm to the Nipple and gently spread it in circular motions. Remember not to intensively massage the nipples themselves, as this will additionally stimulate lactation.
2. After giving birth, the amount of milk may be much more than your baby needs. Do not worry about it, because after a dozen or so days the body will adjust the amount of milk to your child's appetite.
3. One of the breasts is always smaller - usually the one located on the right side. It is assumed that an average breast weighs approximately 0.5 kg.
4. Most important! Remember that puerperium and breastfeeding do not relieve you of breast self-control. During pregnancy and after giving birth, your body experiences many physiological changes that can make testing difficult. However, don't be discouraged. When you finish breastfeeding, go to your doctor for routine breast examination. Your Baby needs a Mother!
2 Unique active ingredients with a certificate of naturalness:
- Medilan® the ultra purest form of lanolin. It shows a high physical and chemical similarity to natural skin lipids. It acts as a reservoir of moisture, maintaining a high level of skin hydration for more than 8 hours after application. It creates a semi-permeable film on the skin that helps the skin heal damage and restore its normal functions. Clinical studies have confirmed that it repeatedly accelerates the healing of micro-injuries and prevents the formation of new ones.
- Organic Sunflower Oil * ° A light and gentle cooking oil that can be safely used in young children. It has a normalizing and soothing effect. It protects nipples from cracking. It prevents the loss of water from the epidermis
* raw material with an ecological certificate
° an ingredient derived from organic farming
Directions for use:
Hands should be washed thoroughly before applying the product. Warm a small amount of the balm between your fingers and spread it over the entire area of the nipple with its areola. Can be used after each feeding. It is not necessary to wash the product off the skin. When used during pregnancy, it perfectly prepares the skin for breastfeeding.
Inci: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin.