Mokosh Carnallite Dead Sea Salt (1kg)
Carnallite salt from the Dead Sea is the most desirable salt found in this body of water. It is 100% natural, highly mineralized and has a therapeutic character. It is rich primarily in magnet and potassium, as well as calcium, iron, chromium, manganese, zinc and other elements.
The magnesium contained in the carnallite salt is one of the most valuable bioelements. It is a natural antioxidant, regenerates the skin, has anti-inflammatory and anti-stress properties. Magnesium-potassium salt is used in the treatment of cellulite, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and acne.
- Soothes and nourishes the skin
- Regenerates after exercise
- Soothes nervous tension and stress
- Accelerates the excretion of toxins
The content of the most important elements
- Magnesium (Mg) - 80,300.0 mg / kg
- Potassium (K) - 127,400.0 mg / kg
- Calcium (Ca) - 1180.0 mg / kg
- Iron (Fe) - 3.7 mg / kg
- Manganese (Mn) - 1.4 mg / kg
- Strontium (Sr) - 18.1 mg / kg
Salt is a vegan cosmetic. Salt does not contain ingredients with contraindications for pregnant women.
Directions for use:
- Cosmetic bath and therapeutic (brine) bath
Inci: Maris Sal