Mokann Raspberry Seed Oil (100ml)
Mokosh raspberry seed oil is "cold" pressed. It contains a high amount of essential fatty acids (EFAs) such as linoleic acid (Omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3). This oil acts as a high natural sunscreen. In addition to vitamin E known as the "vitamin of youth", raspberry seed oil also contains other powerful antioxidants such as; carotenoids and flavonoids. It is a strong antioxidant that protects the skin against photoaging. Accelerates the regeneration and healing of the skin.
- Moisturizes, nourishes and slows down skin aging.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Protects the skin against UV radiation.
- It is a natural antioxidant.
- Accelerates skin regeneration after sunbathing and burns.
- Effectively cares for the skin in psoriasis, eczema and atopic dermatitis.
- Seals the skin's lipid barrier.
- Cares for and protects the skin of children.
- It strengthens hair and nails.
The oil is a vegan cosmetic.
The oil does not contain ingredients with contraindications for pregnant women.
Directions for use:
-Face and body: massage the oil into the skin with circular motions.
-Hair: Massage the oil into the ends of your hair and scalp. Cover with foil and wrap with a towel, leave for 10-20 minutes, then wash your head.
-Body peeling: combine raspberry seed oil with iodine-bromine salt. You can add a few drops of an essential oil to give the scrub its scent and additional beneficial properties that are specific to each essential oil. Perform the peeling with circular movements.
- Rejuvenating bath: pour the cosmetic oil into warm water, add a few to a dozen drops of essential oil, which will cause an additional aromatherapeutic effect.
Inci: Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.