BEAUTY.Lab Serum with prebiotics for problematic skin 30ml, of the polish brand MIYA Cosmetics - Works against imperfections, reduces the visibility of pores. Mattifies, moisturizes, regenerates!
Daily normalizing care for combination, oily, problematic skin with rosacea, as well as skin prone to imperfections. Recommended as a treatment for skin with visible imperfections. It works against imperfections, primarily reduces the symptoms of acne and imperfections and prevents their recurrence. It also reduces the visibility of pores and imperfections and unblocks them. A mattifying serum that regulates sebum production and reduces oily skin. Additional effects include hydration and regeneration, reducing redness and skin irritation. It improves the condition and appearance of the skin. Light formula, absorbs quickly, does not clog pores.
The most important active ingredients:
- The 5% complex [azelaic acid + glycine] normalizes the production and secretion of sebum, lightens discolouration, mattifies, and improves elasticity.
- Prebiotics [2%] balance the bacterial microflora, care for the skin microbiome, soothe.
- Postbiotic Lactobacillus Ferment [2%] has antibacterial properties, perfectly moisturizes the skin.
- Niacinamid /vitamin B3 [2%] improves the condition of the skin, reduces the visibility of pores, lightens discolouration.
- Red acacia extract regenerates, soothes and moisturizes.
Who is BEAUTY.Lab Serum with prebiotics for problematic skin recommended to?
- People whose skin is mixed, oily, oily, problematic, with rosacea, as well as prone to imperfections.
- For people whose skin needs to reduce imperfections and visibility of pores, regulate sebum, mattifying.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
- Can be used by pregnant and lactating women.
Directions for use:
In the morning / evening, after cleansing the skin, massage 3-4 drops of the serum into the skin of the face and décolleté. Then apply the cream / oil. You can apply to the T-zone and spot on problem areas.
Dermatologically tested. Vegan. It can be used by pregnant and lactating women.
Inci: Aqua (Water)*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Hyaluronic Acid*, Glycerin*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Paeonia Officinalis Flower Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Hot Spring Water)*, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate*, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate/Caprate*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phytate*, Alcohol*, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Geraniol.
* ingredient of natural origin
Operation confirmed by tests *:
• strong antibacterial activity against the strain of Cutibacterium acnes, which is responsible for the formation of acne.
Already 30 minutes after the application of the product, the growth of these bacteria was reduced.
• strong antibacterial activity against mesophilic aerobic microorganisms isolated from acne lesions
Already 30 minutes after the application of the product, 99.99% of these microorganisms were reduced from the skin surface.
Formula additionally enriched with prebiotics [2%] and postbiotics [2%]
To balance the bacterial flora, take care of the correct microbiome of the skin, improve its condition and appearance.
* apparatus tests carried out under the supervision of a dermatologist
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.