Regenerating hand cream REPARA 50ml, of the polish brand MiaCalnea - Cream with white mulberry leaf extract and urea!
Vegan regenerating hand cream with white mulberry leaf extract with anti-aging properties and lightening discoloration. Repara cream with the scent of juicy, red cherries will regenerate the skin of your hands, making them velvety smooth and moisturized. Systematic use of the cream gives your hands softness, elasticity and a youthful appearance.
The herbs from which the extracts are made come from organic farming. No harmful preservatives, no paraffin, no silicones, no plastic. Dermatologically tested.
The most important active ingredients:
- White mulberry leaf extract has anti-aging properties and lightens discoloration.
- Cold-pressed oils (evening primrose, linseed) and butters (shea, avocado) guarantee exceptional skin nourishment and protection against adverse conditions.
- Urea and glycerin provide long-lasting skin hydration.
- Vitamin E has an antioxidant effect, nourishes and firms.
- Sweet orange oil gives a citrus scent.
Who is the Regenerating hand cream REPARA MiaCalnea recommended to?
- All people who need strong hand hydration.
- People who are looking for a cream that ensures a youthful appearance and softness of the skin.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the cream on clean and dry hand skin and massage it in gently.
Inci: Aqua, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Glycerin, Urea, Sorbitan Stearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Oenothera Biennis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Persea Gratissima Butter, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Phytic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum, Limonene.