Hair Cleansing Shampoo with Tendency to be Oily 250ml, of the polish brand Make Me Bio - Hair and Scalp Care Series.
The Hair and Scalp Care series is dedicated to the care of the scalp and hair. Herbal, fruit and flower extracts help to restore the skin's balance and nourish the hair. Natural and vegan Hair Cleansing Shampoo with Tendency to be Oily, whose delicate moisturizing ingredients do not burden the scalp. It is intended for daily care.
- Lingonberry extract has a strengthening, moisturizing and astringent effect, and the rbautin contained in it has a brightening effect.
- St. John's wort extract supports regeneration, soothes and strengthens.
- Chestnut extract has an astringent and soothing effect.
- Rosemary extract with astringent, antiseptic and cleansing properties.
- Mint extract refreshes and cleanses. It soothes and moisturizes.
- Ginger extract has a warming effect.
- Burdock extract has a strengthening and stimulating effect.
- White clay is a source of many minerals and has an astringent, nourishing and regenerating effect.
Who is the Hair Cleansing Shampoo with Tendency to be Oily recommended to?
- Everyone looking for a well-cleansing shampoo, which is also gentle for everyday care.
- People with oily hair who need cleansing and moisturizing without unnecessarily burdening them.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply the shampoo to wet hair, gently massage it in and then rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed.
Inci: Aqua ‹Water›, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Vaccinium Vitis Idaea ‹Lingonberry› Fruit Extract, Hypericum Perforatum ‹St. John's Wort› Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum ‹Horse Chestnut› Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis ‹Rosemary› Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita ‹Mint› Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale ‹Ginger› Root Extract, Arctium Lappa ‹Greater Burdock› Root Extract, Kaolin ‹White Clay›, Tocopherol ‹Vitamin E›, Xanthan Gum, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aroma ‹Essential Oil Blend›, Geraniol1, Limonene1.
1 Naturally occurring in essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.