Make Me Bio Cleansing Serum - Face Beauty (15ml)
Acne-prone skin requires thorough cleansing and protection against dryness. The content of Tea Tree Oil provides antiseptic properties, while Hibiscus Flower Extract and Aloe Leaf Juice soothe and moisturize. For skin prone to blemishes and blemishes.
- Tea tree oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It easily penetrates the skin, perfectly cleanses and tones it. It is an ideal solution for people who have problems with acne and blackheads. Nourishes, but does not dry out.
- Hibiscus flower extract has a soothing and firming effect. Rich in numerous antioxidants, vitamins and organic acids, it protects and strengthens the walls of blood vessels. It exfoliates the epidermis, soothes irritations and perfectly moisturizes.
- Hyaluronic acid has regenerative and anti-wrinkle properties. This ingredient that occurs naturally in our body is completely safe for health and very effective in external action. It fills in wrinkles, improves skin firmness, protects against free radicals and UV rays, and also improves skin hydration.
- Aloe leaf juice has an astringent and regenerating effect. It smoothes and tones the skin. At the same time, it helps to cleanse the skin and fight imperfections.
- Pomelo oil has antioxidant properties. Supports regeneration, has antibacterial and soothing properties.
- Sunflower seed oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin, regenerates and moisturizes. It normalizes the secretion of sebum, and also effectively supports the fight against eczema.
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops of the serum to the cleansed skin of the face and neck, gently patting it. Use in the morning and evening under or instead of the cream.
Inci: Aqua ‹Water›, Glycerin ‹Glycerin›, Corylus Avellana ‹Hazelnut› Seed Oil1, Simmondsia Chinensis ‹Jojoba› Seed Oil1, Helianthus Annuus ‹Sunflower› Seed Oil1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis ‹Aloe Vera› Leaf Juice Powder1, Hibiscus Sabdariffa ‹Hibiscus› Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Paradisi ‹Grapefruit› Peel Oil1, Melaleuca Alternifolia ‹Tea Tree› Leaf Oil1, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene2, Linalool2, Citral
1 From organic agriculture
2 Naturally occurring in essential oils