Make Me Bio Face Cream No. 171 - Nourishing Formula (50ml)
Cream with a nourishing formula for dull, dry and tired skin that requires exceptional care. Factors that contribute to the fact that the skin is dull, gray, for example, bad weather conditions, stress, little sleep or pollution. Cream No.171 will perfectly eliminate any effects of these unfavorable factors. In addition, it will moisturize and elasticize the skin and at the same time protect against external factors. It absorbs quickly and has a light texture, despite its nutritious formula. It can be easily used under makeup.
The most important active ingredients:
- Apricot kernel oil is a source of unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E, it is easily absorbed and effectively moisturizes.
- Raspberry seed oil supports the production of collagen and has antioxidant, brightening and antibacterial properties.
- Shea butter protects the skin, regenerates and moisturizes, and additionally protects against the negative effects of external factors.
- Argan oil has an antioxidant effect and thanks to the presence of oleic acid it is well absorbed, and additionally soothes inflammation, moisturizes and soothes.
Who is cream No. 171 recommended to?
- Everyone who wants to regain a healthy and radiant appearance of the skin.
- People who want to protect the skin against external factors.
- Everyone looking for a light makeup cream.
- People looking for a day cream, but not only, can also easily use it in the evening.
Directions for use:
Apply the cream to the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté and massage it in gently. You can use it every morning.
Inci: Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil1, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil1, Squalane, Macadamia Ternifolia ‹Makadamia› Seed Oil1, Butyrospermum parkii Butter1, Rubus Idaeus Annuolnu, Seed Oil Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil1, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil1, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Limonene2, Linalool2.
1 From organic farming
2 Naturally found in essential oils