Make Me Bio Moisturizing Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin - Garden Roses (60ml)
Moisturizing is an important part of the skincare routine for sensitive and dry skin. Garden Roses Cream has this effect due to its leading ingredient of Rose Water, as well as its many natural oils.
- Macadamia oil has a regenerating and antioxidant effect. The oil is biocompatible with the skin, thanks to which it is easily absorbed, moisturizes and smoothes without causing allergic reactions. Perfectly tones the skin and protects against the negative effects of free radicals and UV rays.
- Mango butter has a softening and soothing effect. It is an ideal ingredient for irritated and dry skin, which regenerates and strongly moisturizes. This natural sunscreen helps renew the skin and prevents premature aging.
- Sweet almond oil has a moisturizing and firming effect. Thanks to the richness of vitamins and minerals, it effectively regenerates, protects against water loss from cells and delays the aging process of the skin. In addition, its pleasant, nutty scent soothes the senses.
- Jojoba oil has a normalizing and nourishing effect. The structure of the oil is similar to the sebum secreted by the skin, thanks to which it creates a natural protective barrier on its surface, which in the case of dry skin is at a very low level. Thanks to the oil, the skin is soft, supple and optimally moisturized.
- Rose water has a cleansing and soothing effect. Thanks to its unique toning properties, it gives the skin glow, nourishes and restores the skin's balance. Rose water soothes inflammation and irritation, wrapping the skin in a floral scent.
Directions for use:
Put the cream on clean skin on the face, neck and décolletage and rub in gently. Use every morning and evening. Before use, make sure to do a patch test, applying a small amount of cream to the inner part of the wrist.
Inci: Aqua ‹Water›, Rosa Damascena ‹Damask Rose› Flower Water1, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis ‹Sweet Almond› Oil1, Simmondsia Chinensis ‹Jojoba› Seed Oil1, Mangifera Indica ‹Mango› Seed Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia ‹Macadamia› Seed Oil1, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tocopherol ‹Vitamin E›, Helianthus Annuus ‹Sunflower› Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Rosa Damascena ‹Damask Rose› Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens ‹Geranium› Flower Oil1, Eugenol2, Geraniol2, Citronellol2, Linalool2
1 From organic agriculture
2 Naturally occurring in essential oils