Make Me Bio Light Cream for Oily and Combination Skin - Aqua Light (60ml)
In the care of oily and combination skin, it is good to remember about regular moisturizing so that the skin does not defend itself against drying out. The moisturizing preparation should also be light so as not to burden the skin.
- Hazelnut oil consists primarily of omega-9 unsaturated fatty acids. It contains vitamins A, C, E and B group vitamins. It strengthens and supports protection against external factors. It has antibacterial and regenerating properties
- Apricot kernel oil It is a source of unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E. It is easily absorbed and effectively moisturizes.
- Jojoba oil has a normalizing and nourishing effect. The structure of the oil is similar to the sebum secreted by the skin, thanks to which, in the case of oily skin, it inhibits the activity of the sebaceous glands, ensuring an adequate level of hydration and radiance. Thanks to the oil, the skin is soft and supple.
- Grapefruit oil has a relaxing and toning effect. The high content of polyphenols, antioxidants and vitamin C reduces the excessive secretion of sebum, normalizes and supports the fight against imperfections. The extract strengthens blood vessels and relaxes the skin.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. Moisturizes, nourishes, nourishes and supports regeneration.
- Sunflower seed oil is a source of vitamin E, it moisturizes and regenerates. It shows antioxidant and normalizing properties
Directions for use:
Put the cream on clean skin on the face, neck and décolletage and rub in gently. Use every morning and evening. Before use, make sure to do a patch test, applying a small amount of cream to the inner part of the wrist.
Inci: Aqua ‹Water›, Corylus Avellana ‹Hazelnut› Seed Oil1, Prunus Armeniaca ‹Apricot› Kernel Oil1, Simmondsia Chinensis ‹Jojoba› Seed Oil1, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis ‹Grapefruit› Peel Oil1, Tocopherol ‹Vitamin E›, Helianthus Annuus ‹Sunflower› Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Aurantium ‹Neroli› Flower Oil, Limonene2, Linalool2, Citral2 .
1 From organic agriculture
2 Naturally occurring in essential oils