Make Me Bio Cooling Eye Serum Garden Roses (10ml) roller
Rosehip Oil and Vitamin E contained in the Serum have an antioxidant effect that positively affects the delicate skin around the eyes. In the serum, we decided on an applicator with a metal tip, which makes it easy to spread and cools pleasantly.
- Rose water has a pH similar to that of healthy skin. The essential oils it contains have an aromatherapeutic effect. It has a toning, nourishing and regenerating effect. Deeply cleanses and moisturizes.
- Rosehip oil is a source of vitamin C, thanks to which it has an antioxidant effect. It contains unsaturated fatty acids that support hydration. It is not comedogenic.
- Jojoba oil is similar in structure to human sebum, so it is well absorbed and works gently. It has a moisturizing and normalizing effect.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. Moisturizes, nourishes, nourishes and supports regeneration.
- Sunflower seed oil is a source of vitamin E, it moisturizes and regenerates. It shows antioxidant and normalizing properties.
- Aloe leaf juice is a source of numerous vitamins. It has antioxidant, moisturizing and soothing properties, but also gently tightening. It works well as an ingredient of delicate care.
Directions for use:
Massage into skin under the eyes with circular movements, moving towards the outer corner of the eye. Wait until fully absorbed. The metal roller pleasantly cools the skin under the eyes.
Inci: Rosa Damascena ‹Damask Rose› Flower Water, Aqua ‹Woda›, Glycerin, Rosa Canina ‹Dog Rose› Fruit Oil1, Simmondsia Chinensis ‹Jojoba› Seed Oil1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol ‹Vitamin E›, Helianthus Annuus ‹Sunflower› Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis ‹Aloe Vera› Leaf Juice Powder1, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Geraniol2, Citronellol2
1 From organic agriculture
2 Naturally occurring in essential oils