Herbal cleansing shampoo 250ml, of the polish brand Lullalove - Delicate composition, effective cleansing power!
A specialist herbal shampoo with a delicate composition, but effective cleansing power of the scalp. It is based on organic washing substances and glycerin, panthenol, vit. B3 and plant extracts. It is recommended for both women and men, especially in the case of falling out and weak hair. The shampoo cleans very well without irritating the scalp. It is dense and foams properly. It can be used every day, also by people with thin hair. It has a pleasant, natural herbal fragrance.
The most important active ingredients:
- Green tea extract is a powerful antioxidant, stimulates hair growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It prevents dandruff.
- Chamomile extract has an anti-inflammatory effect, and thus improves the condition of the scalp and strengthens the hair tissue.
- Nettle extract regulates the secretion of sebum, reduces excessive seborrhea, soothes inflammation.
- Essential oil of thyme flowers and leaves improves blood circulation, soothes itchy, problematic skin, even with purulent lesions.
- Lavender flower essential oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It helps the scalp to cleanse itself.
Who is the Herbal cleansing shampoo Lullalove recommended for?
- People with problematic scalp, oily, itchy or with dandruff (dry and oily).
- People struggling with the problem of hair loss.
Directions for use:
Washing: Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair and scalp, massage for a few minutes until foam is obtained, then rinse with warm water. Repeat the action if necessary.
Remember, hot water dries out your hair and scalp, cold water will not wash out the shampoo thoroughly. The shampoo has a thick consistency, is efficient and foams well. Ideally suited for washing hair with the OMO method, watering and foaming.
The shampoo does not wash out colour from dyed hair, nor does it change its colour.
Scalp scrub: For a natural and non-irritating scalp scrub, add a little clay to the shampoo. Apply to the scalp and massage in harder than usual.
For everyday use, also by people with sensitive scalp.
Allergy sufferers: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
In the case of problems with hormonal alopecia, strong hair thinning, seborrheic dermatitis, etc., you should always consult a doctor who will suggest appropriate treatment.
Do not expose to strong light or high temperature.
There may be variations in odour, colour or density depending on the batch.
Inci: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Coco-Glucoside**, Glycerin**, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract**, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract**, Niacynamide, Panthenol, Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Oil, Linalool*.
* natural component of essential oil.
** organic ingredient of organic origin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.