Herbal hair mask 250ml, of the polish brand Lullalove - Emollient-humectant mask!
Herbal, emollient-humectant mask for coarse and dull hair, based on grape seed, sweet almond and castor oils, with the addition of glycerin and panthenol. The composition also includes extracts of horsetail and nettle, vitamin b3 and essential oils of lavender and thyme. Humectants are responsible for moisturizing, and emollients are responsible for keeping water under them. Thanks to this, the hair becomes smooth and does not frizz.
The most important active ingredients:
- Grape seed oil is an emollient that complies with the natural sebum of the skin and provides hair with regeneration and nourishment.
- Sunflower oil is an emollient, it strengthens and nourishes the hair.
- Glycerin is a humectant with a moisturizing effect.
- Castor oil is an emollient, known for its nourishing and hair growth accelerating properties.
- Horsetail extract strengthens brittle hair, has regenerating properties.
- Common nettle strengthens the hair roots and prevents premature loss, it is a source of silica, vitamins, microelements, polyphenols and fatty acids. It reduces oily scalp and helps to eliminate dandruff.
- Panthenol is a humectant with a moisturizing and soothing effect.
- Vitamin B3 improves the condition of the hair.
- Urea humectant, softens and moisturizes.
- Essential oil of thyme flowers and leaves improves blood circulation, soothes itchy, problematic skin, even with purulent lesions.
- Lavender flower essential oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It helps the scalp to cleanse itself.
Who is the Herbal mask Lullalove recommended to?
- People with weak, falling out and damaged hair.
- People looking for an emollient-humectant mask.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the mask to damp hair, avoiding the scalp. Leave for at least 3 minutes, rinse thoroughly. Works great with the OMO method, applied half an hour before washing your hair. Recommended frequency of use: every 2-3 times you wash your hair or once a week. Due to the very rich formula, the mask is not suitable for everyday use.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
In the case of problems with hormonal alopecia, strong hair thinning, seborrheic dermatitis, etc., you should always consult a doctor who will suggest appropriate treatment. Rubbers are not medicines.
Natural product. There may be variations in odor, color or density depending on the batch. Do not expose to strong light or high temperature.
Inci: Aqua, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, vitis vinifera seed oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, helianthus annuus seed oil, glycerin, ricinus communis seed oil, equisetum arvense extract, urtica dioica extract, panthenol, niacynamide, urea, sorbitan laurate, lacid acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, lavandula angustifolia oil, thymus vulgaris oil, linalool *.
* natural component of the fragrance.