Lullalove Bust, Neck and Cleavage Brush
Brushing the bust, neck and décolleté reverses the effects of gravity, is healthy, and also improves blood circulation and skin firmness. By the way, reminding you about breast self-examination. For the benefits of lymphatic drainage, brushing the upper body is also recommended for men. Brushing is best done daily. Once a month with breast self-examination. The brush contains horsehair which is gentle on sensitive and thin skin.
What does brushing do?
- It improves lymphatic drainage, which helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Helps to cope with puffiness and water stagnation.
- Firms the skin.
- Bust: Start on the left side of the body.
1. Make an armpit movement, walking under the breast and working your way up. As if you would like to draw a circle clockwise. Do 5-10 repetitions on each breast.
2. Make short movements from the nipple towards the neck, upwards. Do 5-10 repetitions on each breast.
- Neck: Raise your chin up and make movements up and down.
1. Draw large circles on the neckline with a brush. Do 5 repetitions of the movement.
2. Pay attention to the collarbone and brush over it outside.
3. Make downward movements with your arm pointing behind your shoulders towards your chest.
- Armpits: Move from the forearm downwards. Repeat 5-10 times.
- The brush should not get wet due to the solid wood frame. Wood can crack on contact with water, which will not affect the brushing itself, only the visual effect. The brush should be disinfected when necessary and replaced regularly every 4-6 months (depending on wear).
- Hand-loaded brush, may lose some bristles at first, which could not be removed during production. Just comb it before using it for the first time.
The luminaire is made of solid beech wood.
The brush is a subject of personal hygiene - it is not returnable.