Lullalove Merino Wool Scarf - Gray
An elegant braid scarf made of 100% genuine New Zealand merino wool. Wool reacts to the surrounding environment and temperature. Fibers expand when exposed to heat and contract when cold. Thanks to this, the thermal insulation is perfect. It is really warm in winter, but not too hot.
It is worth knowing that:
- merino wool does not bite. Its fiber is much thinner than regular wool. It is also very springy. In contact with the skin, the fibers do not stick, but bend. Self-cleaning scales on the surface of the fibers make it antibacterial and odor-free. It also does not get dirty as quickly as other fibers,
- it is delicate and recommended even for the most sensitive skin,
- it is antiallergic,
- provides thermal comfort even in very difficult conditions,
- has a natural protection against dirt - wash it rarely,
- absorbs moisture and transports it outside,
- it is electrostatic.
Merino wool does not require frequent washing.
Wash by hand or in a dedicated program (wool program), spin reduced to 200 revolutions or without spinning. Only in a good-quality Perwoll pink wool agent.
Machine wash only on the delicate wool program, in detergents designed for this purpose. It is worth washing the cap from time to time in a liquid containing lanolin, intended for washing this wool.
Dry flat. Do not dry on a direct heat source (radiator, underfloor heating).
Good to remember:
Fireproof - Merino fibers do not melt. It is a low-flammable and safe material. If it comes into contact with fire, it will not melt and will not stick to the skin.
Natural UV filter - provides complete sun protection.
The yarn has the original certificate of origin and production of The Woolmark Company.
The wool is also certified by the Oeko-tex standard 100.