Lullalove Sharp Dry Massage Brush - Tampico
Brush made of 100% plants - beech wood binding, agave cactus bristles and a cotton wristband. It is a completely natural home body care device. The tradition of dry brushing comes from Ayurvedic medicine, and regular use of this treatment ensures skin elasticity, stimulates the immune system and improves well-being. Massage performed in the morning - stimulates, in the evening - relaxes. At first, the massage may seem painful, and this is normal. The skin needs to get used to it.
What does brush massage help for?
- Helps to reduce swelling, water stagnation and heaviness in the limbs, which are the result of poor work of the lymphatic system.
- It perfectly copes with cellulite, ingrown hairs or rough forearms, buttocks and elbows.
- Relieves tension - especially when brushing the neck and shoulders.
- Helps with joint pain.
- Firms and tones the skin.
- By brushing the bust, we get rid of lymphatic deposits formed while wearing a bra.
- Works great with fresh, red stretch marks.
- Improves blood circulation and stimulates the immune system.
How to massage the body?
- From the bottom up, in long and gliding movements. The movements must always go towards the heart, that is, in line with the flow of the lymph.
- The legs and hands are brushed with sliding movements. We brush the abdomen and joints (i.e. arms, knees, hips, wrists and ankles) with circular movements.
- The pressure depends on the thickness of the skin - it should be done more gently on the neckline or armpits than on the sole of the feet
- No lotions or oils are used for massage.
How often should I brush my skin?
- Ideally, before each bath or at least 3 times a week.
- The skin smoothing effect is visible after 3-4 brushings.
Solid wood binding - soaking the wood can cause it to crack. This does not affect the properties of the brush, only visually it can be disturbing. If necessary, the brush can be disinfected.
For wet use, choose a brush in a dedicated holder.
The brush is a subject of personal hygiene - it is not returnable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.