Oil-herbal Scalp Treatment 100ml, of the polish brand Lullalove - Caring for the hair bulbs!
Natural and vegan scalp treatment filled with herbs, oils, vitamins and essential oils improves the condition of the hair and scalp. It is recommended for problems such as poor growth or hair loss, brittleness, brittleness and problems with the scalp, such as dandruff, itching or excessive greasy hair. An additional scalp massage performed while using the scrubs additionally stimulates blood circulation and relaxes tension. It works perfectly both as an active scalp treatment and for oiling hair with medium and high porosity, due to its unique composition.
The most important active ingredients:
- Grape seed oil rebuilds the skin's hydro-lipid coat and strengthens the hair roots.
- Black cumin oil strongly strengthens and accelerates hair growth.
- Laurel oil is effective in hair loss, helps in the fight against fungal diseases, psoriasis and eczema.
- Argan oil, known as the gold of Morocco, is extremely nourishing, improves the softness and elasticity of the skin and hair.
- Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant.
- Niacin (vitamin PP, or vitamin B3) regulates the activity of the sebaceous glands, which is why it has a great effect on itching and dryness or overproduction of sebum. It improves the condition of the hair.
- Common nettle extract strengthens the hair roots and prevents premature loss, it is a source of silica, vitamins, microelements, polyphenols and fatty acids. It reduces oily scalp and helps to eliminate dandruff.
- Essential oil of thyme flowers and leaves improves blood circulation, soothes itchy, problematic skin, even with purulent lesions.
- Lavender flower essential oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It helps the scalp to cleanse itself.
Who is the Oil-Herbal Scalp Treatment Lullalove recommended to?
- People with weakened hair, brittle and falling out.
- People whose scalp is excessively oily, has dandruff or itching.
- People who grow poorly and slowly.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of lotions to clean scalp and massage. Massage is crucial here to stimulate the hair roots. The lotion should stay on the scalp for a minimum of 40-60 minutes. May be left overnight.
First wash the pad with warm water and then thoroughly with shampoo. After drying, the hair will not be greasy in any way (if it has been washed properly).
Recommended use for a minimum of 3 months, every 3rd wash.
Attention! Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
In the case of problems with hormonal alopecia, strong hair thinning, seborrheic dermatitis, etc., you should always consult a doctor who will suggest appropriate treatment. Scalp treatments are not medicines.
Natural product. There may be variations in odor, color or density depending on the batch. Do not expose to strong light or high temperature.
Inci: Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Laurus Nobilis L. Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Uritica Dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Oil, Niacinamide, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, * Linalool.
* natural component of essential oil.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.