Lullalove Lavender Oil (30ml)
Pure narrow-leaved lavender oil, also known as medicinal lavender. This fragrance will relieve the head and relax the body and even help you fall asleep. It works therapeutically. It has an anti-stress effect.
Direction of use:
- As a cosmetic raw material, this oil is added to perfumes, soaps, bath salts or applied directly to the skin. Then it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also has antibacterial properties, reduces swelling and promotes wound healing.
- You should add it while preparing a clay mask for your face.
- You can use it as a scalp rub. It will help with oily hair and dandruff.
- During colds, it brings relief from coughs and sore throats and headaches.
- You can sprinkle it on the temples and wrists, add a few drops to a bath or a bowl in which you soak your feet. You can put a drop on a handkerchief and put it on the pillow you sleep on. Lavender will help you fall asleep calmly because it lowers the stress hormone level in the blood.
- The strong lavender fragrance also deters mosquitoes and moths.
Essential oils should be used in small amounts. The smell and effect are very intense with just 1 drop. Like any natural product, it can cause irritation. 30 ml is enough for a long time of use.
Do not drink, do not apply to the eye area.
Inci: Lavandula Angustifolia Oil