Lullalove Jojoba Oil - Liquid Wax (50ml)
Top-quality, cold-pressed oil, which is not really an oil. Because it is a liquid wax, with its natural composition (and more precisely, the structure of wax esters) similar to human sebum (therefore it penetrates perfectly). Moisturizes and firms dry skin, regulates the glow of oily skin. Liked and well tolerated by babies, children and adults.
- Jojoba is easily absorbed through the skin, strengthens the intercellular cement layer, which prevents the skin from drying out. It is great at preventing mimic wrinkles. It can be used on the face in combination with a cream, hyaluronic acid or on its own.
How is it different from other oils?
In addition to being really a wax, it has a different fatty acid composition. It contains phytosterols, vitamins A and E as well as essential fatty acids and natural squalene. It preserves the acidic reaction of the skin.
Directions of use:
- For face: it is recommended for face make-up removal and as a substitute or complement to the cream.
- On hair: for a smoothing effect, recommended for overnight hair oiling or for use on the ends only
- For the scalp: for people struggling with dandruff and itching.
-Nails: as a treatment, rub the oil into the cuticles and the nail plate.
- Gentlemen: the oil gives a good glide during shaving, which becomes less painful (in case of thick stubble).
- Clay: it can be used as an additive to create a mask.
- Infants: works well for cradle cap problems. It should be applied to the cuticles, wait a while, comb the cradle cap with a suitable brush and wash the head with a shampoo for children.
- Pregnancy and lactation: can be used preventively on the growing belly and breasts during pregnancy, which will make the skin more elastic.
At temperatures below 10 degrees Celsius, the oil thickens, which is natural and reversible. The oil has a very delicate, non-disturbing, natural fragrance.
Inci: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil