Lullalove Protective Diaper Cream with Zinc and Oils (100ml)
Protective diaper cream, to be used from the first day of life. Zinc content soothes irritations, so it can also be used on all parts of the body in children and adults. The cream is perfectly absorbed, and with a thicker layer, it leaves a delicate zinc cover. The cream does not contain paraffin or any petroleum derivatives.
The ingredients will help in the daily care of the skin exposed to diaper rash and mechanical abrasions. The cream can also be used on the neck, in the case of chafing on the bends.
Why does the baby need a diaper cream?
The skin of an infant is thinner than that of an adult. He also has constant contact with a diaper, often disposable, made of artificial materials. Nappies absorb moisture but do not separate the skin from urine or faeces. Which can lead to irritation, sometimes severe chafing. Therefore, it is recommended to change the diaper every 3 hours or so. Washing the skin with water or mild gel water. Leave the wet wipes out, just use water at home.
- Shea butter, a natural emollient with moisturizing and nourishing properties. It soothes itchy skin.
- Zinc oxide with antibacterial properties and soothing inflammation. The content in this cream is as much as 10%.
- Vegetable glycerin which is added for its long-lasting moisturizing effect. It penetrates into the intercellular spaces and binds water there. It facilitates the absorption of active ingredients by the skin, and at the same time does not damage its lipid barrier.
- Grape seed oils, babassu nut oils, olive oil, castor oil and raspberry seed oils, which have a moisturizing and regenerating effect.
- Panthenol, i.e. provitamin B5, which regenerates and soothes.
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant that strengthens and seals the skin's lipid coat.
- Allantoin, which has soothing, moisturizing and stimulating cell renewal properties.
- Rice proteins with a soothing and strengthening effect on the skin and hair.
- Mountain arnica, the extract of which seals blood vessels.
The cream smells like raspberries, and the fragrance does not contain allergens.
Directions for use:
Apply to clean skin as needed. Use only externally.
What to do if the pump does not work?
Turn the cream upside down and apply pressure in this position. Check that the air vents at the bottom of the packaging are not obstructed.
Inci: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Husk Oil and Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil and Olus Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Panthenol, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol Acetate, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Aroma.