Face wash gel - Poppy seed and Bamboo 100 ml, of the polish brand Lullalove - Moisturizing and soothing irritation with the scent of a summer meadow full of flowers!
A gentle and effective face cleansing gel that smells like a summer meadow full of poppies and wild flowers. The washing base is based only on gentle surfactants of natural origin. Poppy seed extract has anti-aging properties and protects capillaries, which is why people with skin prone to redness or broken capillaries will like it. The gel has a positive effect on the restoration of the natural microflora of the skin, moisturizes and nourishes it. The gel does not dry out or clog the skin.
The most important active ingredients:
- Bamboo bioferment is bamboo water in the form of bioferments, rich in silica, which is a mineral necessary to maintain good skin condition. By subjecting bamboo water to fermentation processes by Lactobacillus lactis, bio-chelated silica is formed - a form of silica with higher bioavailability to the skin. This raw material supports skin hydration and the reconstruction of the bacterial flora of the skin. It is a natural replacement for silicone.
- Poppy extract, and more precisely poppy flower petals extract, is rich in mucilages, anthocyanidins and alkaloids. It has antioxidant and anti-aging effects.
- Coco-Glucoside is a non-ionic surfactant derived from coconut oil and sugars. It is responsible for foaming the product and cleansing the skin.
- Cocoamidopropyl Betaine is an amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil, responsible for producing lather and cleansing the skin.
Who is the Lullalove Poppy and Bamboo Facial Cleansing Gel recommended for?
- For everyone, regardless of skin type, to cleanse the skin of the face.
- Also for people with sensitive skin, with the problem of broken capillaries or the formation of redness.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Put it on your hand and add water to create foam. The product foams gently. Wash your face, being careful not to get the product into your eyes. Wash it off.
Use in the morning and evening (after removing makeup). It is also perfect for use with a washcloth or brush
Ingredients are safe for pregnant women and during lactation.
The batches may differ slightly in densities. The cloudiness is natural and does not affect the quality of the product.
Inci: Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Papaver Rhoeas Petal Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.