Lullalove Shea Butter (100g)
Unrefined, 100% natural shea butter. It is famous for the richness of unsaturated fatty acids, thanks to which it rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin. The raw material comes from the fruit of the parka shea tree, which is considered sacred. It has vitamins A, E, F. It is a source of oleic, palmitic, stearic acids and triglycerides - wax and allantoin. The butter is easy to spread, just warm it up in your hand. The smell and texture depends on the harvest time. From smooth to "semolina".
They are closed in a beautiful dark glass jar, which after using the product can be used, for example, as a flowerpot or candlestick.
- Moisturizes and nourishes very dry skin.
- Soothes the skin after insect bites.
- Indispensable in winter to protect the skin from frost and wind.
-Can be used in children - on the entire skin or irritated areas, e.g. under a nappy. Creates a protective barrier. The piece can also be dissolved in a warm bath.
- In cosmetics, it is used in creams for stretch marks. 100% concentrated here! Can be used during pregnancy.
- Also great for damaged hair ends.
Inci: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.