Emollient-humectant hair mask 250ml, of the polish brand Lullalove - A mask that combines all elements of PEH balance!
Hair care mask with a composition rich in emollients and humectants with a small addition of proteins. The combination of moisturizing and water-retaining substances makes it easier to tame your hair. Deficiency of emollients can cause dryness, frizz and tangle of hair. The mask has balanced proportions of ingredients to complement each other without overburdening the hair. There is also a small addition of protein in the form of silk in the mask. Thanks to this, it combines all elements of PEH balance and is easy to use for people who do not want to spend too much time on the so-called hair, but would like to try this way of taking care of their hair. The mask has a pleasant oriental fragrance.
The most important active ingredients:
- Emollients: cetearyl alcohol, inulin
- Oils: avocado. jojoba. calendula oil, coconut oil, mixed plant.
- Moisturizing-humectants substances: lemon extract, panthenol, glycerin, hydrolyzed locust bean extract (rich in peptides and amino acids).
- Proteins: hydrolyzed silk replenishes hair loss.
- Smoothing: guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride.
- Repairing and strengthening: hydrolyzed ceratonia siliqua seed extract, a substance rich in peptides and amino acids.
- Antistatic (prevents static electricity in the hair): behentrimonium chloride.
- Closing scales and lowering the pH: lactic acid.
Who is the emollient-humectant hair mask recommended to?
- Anyone looking for a mask that combines all the elements of PEH balance.
- People with frizzy hair tend to be dry and tangle-free.
- People with medium and high porosity hair.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the mask to damp hair, avoiding the scalp. Leave for at least 3 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
You can also apply the mask to your hair under the turban, for a longer time, in order to regenerate it more effectively.
The mask has a rich formula and it is recommended to use it every 3rd wash if you have thin, delicate hair. If your hair is dry and damaged or thick, you can use it more often.
Important: According to the PEH balance principle, the most important thing is to observe the hair. Often a cosmetic is used for a while, and then the hair stops liking it. It is usually associated with an excess of substances, so it is worth changing masks and conditioners to supplement the hair needs.
Allergy sufferers: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Natural product. There may be variations in odor, color or density depending on the batch. Do not expose to strong light or high temperature.
Inci: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olus Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Inulin, Panthenol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Seed. , Zea Mays Starch, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Aleticoate, Parhenodhyl Aleticoate, Ethroxylumylate, Pehydroxylumylate, Dehydroodylumylumate, Dehydroxylumylumate, Citral, Limonene.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.