Lullalove Hydrolate of Damascus Rose (100ml)
This hydrolate is made by the method of double steam distillation of damask rose flowers. As a result, it retains valuable ingredients and active substances contained directly in the plant. A very universal and efficient hydrolate with a convenient atomizer. It is closed in a convenient bottle, which you can carry in your purse every day, e.g. to refresh your skin.
Suitable for couperose, sensitive, dry and normal skin.
- Rose has a cleansing, soothing and antioxidant effect. Rose hydrosol stimulates microcirculation and has a positive effect on closing blood vessels, therefore it is recommended for skin prone to broken capillaries. It regenerates the epidermis, so it is also perfect for mature skin. Perfectly refreshes the face on hot days. The product can also be used on makeup. It does not dry out the skin. It smells slightly of rose, which is why it also has an aromatherapeutic effect - it improves the mood.
Directions of use:
- Hydrolate replaces the tonic and perfectly balances the pH of the skin. It is intended for everyday use. It is enough to spray it on the skin immediately after cleansing / washing, and before applying the cream. When spraying the face, avoid the eye area or wipe it after application (especially people with sensitive eyes).
- It works great for making clay masks.
- Can be used for hair and scalp care (as a lotion).
- Works great as aftershave - reducing skin irritation and preventing ingrown hairs.
- Due to its fragrance, it can be used as a natural refreshment, e.g. for pillows, at bedtime.
- It is a perfect mist refreshing during the day and fixing makeup.
Like any cosmetic, the hydrolate can cause allergies. It is best to perform the test on the skin, e.g. under the ear.
Smell and color may vary slightly from batch to batch.
Inci: Rosa damascena flower water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.