Lullalove Hydrolate of Lavender (100ml)
This hydrolate is produced in the process of steam distillation of narrow-leaved lavender flowers. As a result, it retains valuable ingredients and active substances contained directly in the plant. It has a delicately lavender herbal scent. A very universal and efficient hydrolate with a convenient atomizer. It is closed in a convenient bottle, which you can carry in your purse every day, e.g. to refresh your skin.
Suitable for normal, oily and combination skin and acne-prone skin.
- Lavender has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antibacterial properties, which positively affects the condition of the skin. It prevents the excessive secretion of sebum and reduces the visibility of skin pores. It wonderfully refreshes the face on hot days. The product can also be used on makeup. It does not dry out the skin. It smells like lavender, which makes it also aromatherapeutic - relaxing and relaxing.
Directions of use:
- Hydrolate replaces the tonic and perfectly balances the pH of the skin. It is intended for everyday use. It is enough to spray it on the skin immediately after cleansing / washing, and before applying the cream. When spraying the face, avoid the eye area or wipe it after application (especially people with sensitive eyes).
- It works great for making clay masks.
- Can be used for hair and scalp care (as a lotion).
- Works great as aftershave - reducing skin irritation and preventing ingrown hairs.
- It is a perfect mist refreshing during the day and fixing makeup.
Like any cosmetic, the hydrolate can cause allergies. It is best to perform the test on the skin, e.g. under the ear.
Smell and color may vary slightly from batch to batch.
Inci: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water.