Rosehip oil 30ml, of the polish brand LaQ - Care for dry, mature and sensitive skin!
Natural and vegan rosehip oil is an exclusive oil of youth, rich in amino acids, pectins and minerals that delay the aging process of the skin. It is unrefined and cold-pressed. It is also recommended for the care of the whole body, especially skin with stretch marks, cellulite, scars, psoriasis, burns and difficult to heal wounds.
Properties of Rosehip Oil:
- thanks to the high content of vitamin C and natural tretinoin (a retinol derivative: vitamin A), it has anti-wrinkle properties, effectively protects against free radicals,
- reduces discoloration, strengthens blood vessels and protects the skin against moisture loss,
- it works well in the case of skin exposed to intense sunlight, rough or weakened after dermocosmetic treatments and prone to discoloration.
Who is the Rosehip Oil LaQ recommended to?
- All those who need to take care of skin firmness, reduce discoloration and redness.
- Especially for people with mature, dry, couperose and sensitive skin, prone to discoloration and after dermocosmetic treatments.
- Also for people with cellulite, stretch marks, scars or psoriasis.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount (3-4 drops) twice a day to slightly damp skin of the face, neck, cleavage and around the eyes, gently patting it. You can add a few drops to the bath.
Inci: Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.