La-Le Serum Booster for Face with Stoechiol 1% and Adenosine 1% (30ml)
Serum-booster is a complex of MSO, marula, saffron and perilla oils with many uses and effects. These oils moisturize the skin, nourish, tighten, and have anti-wrinkle and regenerating properties.
- Stoechiol 1% is the younger brother of bakuchiol, it is nothing more than an extract from Butterfly lavender, commonly known as Lavendula. This ingredient is a knight in the fight against mimic wrinkles with the "Botox like" effect. It relaxes the muscles, reduces wrinkles. Stoechiol not only relaxes wrinkles, but also increases epidermal density and fills in wrinkles. It has an anti-aging and regenerating effect on the skin.
- Adenosine 1% is a very good shield in the fight against wrinkles. It delays the aging process and allows for facial rejuvenation. Regenerates the skin, evens out its color - reduces discoloration and changes resulting from the adverse effects of solar radiation and has a positive effect on the production of collagen and elastin. The epidermis becomes smoother and the face looks clearly rested. Adenosine in cosmetics will not harm women who are expecting a baby.
- Meadfoam MSO oil improves the spreadability of the product, accelerates absorption and gives the beading effect. It perfectly moisturizes the skin and protects against transepidermal water loss, and thanks to its quick adsorption, it does not leave an oily film on the skin. Perfectly nourishes and moisturizes very dry skin, soothes and soothes sensitized skin, prevents the first signs of aging, is an effective antioxidant.
- Marula oil is suitable for all skin types. It will be especially helpful in the case of dry, mature, sensitive skin with a tendency to discoloration and blemishes. The composition of fatty acids that characterizes this oil supports the skin in the fight against photoaging, protects it against harsh external conditions, visibly rejuvenates, firms and intensively moisturizes. Marula oil has antibacterial properties and is suitable for cleansing the skin.
- Saffron oil, thanks to its strong anti-inflammatory properties, promotes the healing of wounds and inflammations. On the other hand, the vitamin A contained in it accelerates the exfoliation of the epidermis and regulates the secretion of sebum. All this makes it the perfect ally in the fight against acne and psoriasis. Vitamin E contained in it slows down skin aging, restores its elasticity and firmness, and reduces wrinkles. It also reduces the visibility of scars.
- Perilla oil has gained the opinion of a rejuvenating elixir with a simultaneous soothing effect on oily, impure skin. The oil contains omega-3 fatty acids that are easily absorbed by the skin. Thanks to them, the skin regenerates easily and the process of wrinkle formation is significantly delayed. The anti-aging effect is also favored by antioxidant polyphenols, especially rosmarinic acid, which additionally has anti-inflammatory properties. It also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, effectively combating pimples and blackheads, preventing the development of acne, and helping with skin inflammations such as eczema or psoriasis. Linoleic acid also reduces swelling and, in combination with rosmarinic acid, has strong anti-allergic properties.
The serum seduces with a blend of the scent of raspberry, rose and orange.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the serum on cleansed and damp skin of the face (not recommended for couperose skin).
Inci: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oli, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Adenosine (Adenine Riboside), Parfum.