Enzyme peeling Pineapple, Mango, Papaya 50ml, of the polish brand La-Le - Captivating aroma and pleasant gel consistency!
Peeling with a gentle cleansing and exfoliating effect. Thanks to the use of plant enzymes, it will cleanse the skin very well and at the same time will not irritate it. Thanks to the high content of vitamin C in fruit and the addition of vitamin C alone, we will achieve the effect of brightening and illuminating the skin. The product is intended for all skin types, even for skin prone to irritation and capillaries.
The most important active ingredients:
- Pineapple extract, the main active ingredient is the enzyme - bromelain. It softens and exfoliates dead skin cells very well without causing irritation. It smoothes, moisturizes and helps to restore the natural colour of the skin and fight discolouration by brightening. In addition, this ingredient helps in the fight against acne and acne scars, and also visibly regulates sebum.
- Mango extract contains a papain-like enzyme. It has a brightening effect and gently evens out the skin tone, has a strong antioxidant and moisturizing effect. It helps in the collagen synthesis process.
- Papaya extract The active ingredient is an enzyme called papain. It works on the skin surface, dissolving the dead epidermis. In addition, it evens out the skin tone and helps to get rid of minor discolouration.
- Olive squalane is a natural sebum component of human skin. It has moisturizing, firming and regenerating properties. It is a strong antioxidant, thanks to which our skin gains a radiant appearance.
- Olive powder has delicately exfoliating properties.
- Vitamin C is one of the most effective antioxidants that fight free radicals, stimulates collagen synthesis in the skin, and thus increases the density of the dermis, improves its elasticity and reduces fine surface wrinkles. At the same time, it perfectly supports and regenerates capillary skin.
Who is the Pineapple, Mango, Papaya enzyme peeling recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- Also for people with skin prone to irritation and with capillaries.
- People looking for a scrub with a cleansing, brightening, moisturizing and regenerating effect.
Directions for use:
To be used several times a week. Apply the product to slightly damp skin and leave it for about 15 minutes. During the first use, leave it on the skin for a shorter period of time to check how the skin reacts to the enzymes contained in the cosmetic. After the specified time has elapsed, massage the skin of the face and neckline for a while and wash off the peeling with lukewarm water.
May contain essential oil or a fragrance. Test it on a small piece of skin before use.
Natural product, produced in small batches - there may be differences in colour, smell and consistency. However, this does not change the operation of the product.
Inci: Aqua, Sodium Alginate, Ananas Comosus Fruit Powder, Carica Papaya Fruit Powder, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Powder, Squalane, Ascorbic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Powder, Parfum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.