Organic Shea Butter 60ml, of the polish brand La-Le - Immediately restored skin balance!
Natural, unrefined Shea butter, also known as Karite butter, immediately restores the skin's balance. It has a hard and brittle texture, but it melts under the heat of the hand, making it easy to spread over the skin. It is rich in vitamins A, E and F, which perfectly nourishes the skin, smoothes and has anti-wrinkle properties. The fragrance has a characteristic but delicate sweet, nutty-woody and creamy color.
It is hypoallergenic, contains no preservatives or dyes. It is gentle and safe for the skin, it can be used by pregnant women and for the delicate skin of babies.
Who is Shea Butter La-Le recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People whose skin or hair is very dry.
- People with skin problems such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, wounds.
- People after sunbathing, hair removal or shaving.
- Pregnant women and babies.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
1. Directly on the skin - especially dry, sensitive with the effects of atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, irritations and cracks.
2. For bathing - add a tablespoon of shea butter (approx. 10-15 grams) to a bathtub filled with 1/3 of warm water.
3. For hair - rub into the hair in a liquid form instead of a traditional hair mask, then wash your hair with a delicate shampoo.
4. On the lips - as a natural protective product (including protection against wind and frost).
5. For feet - in combination with up to 90% of other oil, eg argan oil, it strongly regenerates the skin of tired feet and softens callous epidermis, accelerates the healing of cracked epidermis.
6. After slimming treatments - strongly firms flabby and inelastic skin, combined with grapefruit, cinnamon and orange oils has a positive effect on the fight against cellulite.
7. After sunbathing - to soothe irritation.
8. After shaving and depilation - for soothing irritation in women and men.
Inci: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter