La-Le Eye Lifting Cream with Vin-upLift Complex (30ml)
Eye cream intended for everyday use for all skin types. The ingredients contained in the cream have a lifting, tightening, anti-wrinkle and regenerating effect. It prevents skin aging. It restores a youthful glow to sensitive skin.
- Abyssinian oil has strong anti-wrinkle, regenerating and moisturizing properties, at the same time it is light and does not leave an oily film on the skin.
- Goji berry macerate regenerates the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid tightens and tones the skin, also has an anti-wrinkle effect.
- Vin-upLift lifting complex, i.e. an extract of Swiss ice wine from a special variety of grapes. It has a strong tightening effect and an immediate lifting effect (approx. 30 min).
- Red grape extract is used primarily against free radicals and oxidative stress. Grape seeds contain proanthocyanidins - molecules that have a beneficial property: they radically capture radicals neutralizing them, making them no longer harmful to the cells of our body. In addition, they have properties that inhibit enzymes responsible for the degradation of skin fibers. Therefore, it is an obvious choice in cosmetics designed to prevent skin aging, taking into account the protection of blood vessels and stimulating its microcirculation. They have an antioxidant effect, 50 times stronger than vitamins C and E, beta carotene and selenium.
Directions for use:
Apply the cream every day to cleansed skin around the eyes. Gently pat in starting from the inner corner of the eye towards the outer corner. You can also massage the skin in a so-called spot with circular movements. "Crow's feet".
Inci: Aqua, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lycium Barberum Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate*, Glycerin, Parfum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Maltodextrin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylproptonal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicytate, Wine, Linalool
* Sodium Polyacrylate is not a microplastic. It is an organic polymer that acts as a co-emulsifier that combines oils with water. Not every polymer is microplastic. Very often these concepts are confused. Polymers are also peptides, collagen and many other organic substances, but of synthetic origin.