Eye cream - cucumber 15ml, of the polish brand La-Le - A unique cream that smells like cucumbers!
Natural and vegan eye cream with a cooling complex, cucumber extract and borage oil closed in a PCR tube. The cream moisturizes the skin under the eyes and reduces puffiness. Cream intended for daily use.
The most important active ingredients:
- Borage oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and revitalizing properties. It is recommended for very dry, damaged, mature and flaky skin. By regulating skin moisture, it regenerates and rejuvenates, reduces visible wrinkles.
- Cucumber extract is a natural cucumber extract, just like our grandmothers used to use. Contains a natural cooling complex designed to relieve puffy and tired eyes. It has antioxidant and photoprotective properties. Thanks to its strong antioxidant properties, it is an ideal ingredient in anti-aging cosmetics and hair color protection products.
Who is the cucumber cream La-Le recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- Especially for people who are looking for a cream with a cooling complex that reduces puffiness.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Cream for daily use. Apply a small amount and gently pat into the skin around the eyes with your fingertips.
Natural product (98%), produced in small batches - there may be differences in color, smell and consistency. However, this does not change the operation of the product.
Inci: Aqua, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate *, Cucumis Sativus Fruit
* Sodium Polyacrylate is not a microplastic. It is an organic polymer that acts as a co-emulsifier that combines oils with water. Not every polymer is microplastic.