La-Le Foot Cream with Lanolin and Urea 15% (100ml)
The cream is intended for the daily care of the skin of the feet and has a softening and moisturizing effect. Effectively regenerates the skin of the feet, and regular use makes it smooth, well-groomed and pleasant to the touch. It also leaves a fresh and cool effect thanks to the essential oils of mint, lavender and lime.
- Urea in a concentration of 15% contained in the cream softens the skin and increases its permeability.
- Lanolin plays a key role in the water management of the skin.
- Shea butter regenerates and nourishes dry skin, protects it from drying out, nourishes.
- Cocoa butter nourishes, moisturizes and protects the skin from drying out.
- Sweet almond oil has a softening, regenerating, nourishing and protective effect on the skin.
- Coconut oil regenerates and strongly nourishes the skin.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the cream on the skin and gently massage it in.
Inci: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Lanolin, Urea, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Mentha Piperita Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantafolia Peel Oil.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.