Deodorant S.O.S Grapefruit-Rosemary 150ml, of the polish brand La-Le - Deodorant with zinc, aloe and hemp oil!
Natural and vegan vegetable wax deodorant with soothing, soothing and bactericidal properties. The deodorant smells beautiful thanks to essential oils, which also have properties supporting problem skin - they work bactericidal and antifungal.
The most important active ingredients:
- Zinc regulates the amount of sebum produced, facilitates cleansing the skin of accumulated sebum, exfoliates it, restores its natural pH, soothes inflammation, reduces the tendency to blackheads. It also accelerates the regeneration of damaged tissues and reduces pimples.
- Aloe has strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, regenerating and protective properties. It supports cell division and ensures the maintenance of proper humidity. Accelerates wound healing, stimulating skin regeneration.
- Hemp oil regenerates and accelerates the healing of skin lesions.
- Baking soda neutralizes odor-causing bacteria.
- Starch binds sweat droplets - absorbs moisture
Who is the Deodorant Grapefruit-Rosemary La-Le recommended for?
- Anyone looking for a natural deodorant that is effective.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
The product is intended for everyday use. Apply a small amount of the product to cleansed skin.
Warning! Small lumps may appear on the surface. They are rare, but they can. It is a natural process of soda lumping because soda without anti-caking agents is used.
Inci: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Bicarbonate, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Hydrogenated Soy Vegetable Oil (Soy Wax), Euphorbia Cerifa (Candelilla) Wax, Zinc Oxide, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene *, Citral *, Linalool *.
* natural ingredient of essential oil included in the INCI list in accordance with the 7th amendment to the EU Cosmetics Directive.