Herbs & Hydro Shampoo Bar Plum (55g) Refill
Shampoo with regenerating, strengthening and nourishing properties. Deeply moisturizes dry and damaged hair. It improves the softness and smoothness of the strands. Biocompatible - regulates the secretion of sebum.
The shampoo has a sweet marzipan and almond scent. The rich, almond aroma with a marzipan hint is an inspiration to search for new tastes and aromas, to discover and sensual journeys.
Shampoo for normal / moderately oily / medium porosity hair. (Adjusting the oil is only a guideline, not an absolute indicator. If your hair likes an oil that theoretically "is not for them", then there is no reason to stop using it.)
The most important active ingredients:
- SCI the most delicate coconut oil suffracant. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable. It perfectly dissolves impurities without drying the skin. It gives a thick, rich foam. It polishes and stabilizes.
- White clay, the most delicate of all clays with anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties. Absorbs heavy metals and toxins, removing them from the skin.
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride is an easily biodegradable emulsifier and hair conditioning agent of plant origin. It closes the hair cuticles and gives a smoothing effect. Makes it easier to detangle wet and dry hair.
- Cocoa butter, rich in vitamin E and oleic acid, with a strong moisturizing and moisturizing effect, prevents inflammation, protects against harmful weather conditions.
- Plum seed oil/Plum oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It protects the skin structure against unfavourable external factors.
- Shea butter is a so-called greasy emollient. It creates an occlusive layer on the surface of the skin and hair, which prevents excessive evaporation of water from the surface. Conditions soften and smoothen the skin and hair structure. Gives shine and has a regenerating effect.
- Squalane is a unique oil that is a component of human sebum. It is very light and absorbs quickly after application. It leaves a feeling of hydration and smoothness.
- D-Panthenol is provitamin B5 with natural regenerating and soothing properties. It initiates the rebuilding process.
- Comfrey root contains biologically active allantoin as well as mucilages, tannins, phenyl acids and small amounts of alkaloids. Comfrey products are most often recommended to neutralize pain after burns, wounds, accelerate wound healing, stimulate tissue regeneration, and soothe irritations.
- Hydrolysed lupine proteins perfectly improve hair styling, reduce frizz, providing nourished, smooth-looking hair.
Directions for use:
1. Soak a cube of shampoo and foam it in your hands, and then apply the foam directly to the scalp and hair. Thanks to this method, the hair will not be tangled.
2. Soak the shampoo in a bar, and then wash it directly with the bar. We move the ankle over the hair and scalp. However, rubbing the hair directly can damage especially fine hair.
3. Put the shampoo cube into the jar, add water and shake it - wash the scalp and hair with the foam and water.
The products are prepared from natural ingredients, essential oils (some of them are enriched with a cosmetic aroma). Allergic reactions to individual components may occur in allergic people. In the event of an allergic reaction, it is recommended to immediately put the product away and contact us with information about this reaction at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inci: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Symphytum Officinale Root, Aqua, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Parfum, Coumarin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77007, CI 77742