Herbs & Hydro Shampoo Bar Pure Care Kids in Can 55g
Extremely delicate vegetable shampoo for the most demanding kids. No additional dyes or fragrances. It absorbs impurities, perfectly foams, and does not affect the hydro-lipid barrier of the skin. Delicate porcelain clay absorbs and reduces inflammation. Formula based on natural vegetable butters, biocompatible with the skin of a child and moisturizing squalane.
Hair becomes soft, shiny and light.
Suitable for children under the age of 3. Suitable for adults with sensitive skin.
The product has been dermatologically tested. Skin neutral pH.
The most important active ingredients:
- SCI the most delicate coconut oil suffracant. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable. It perfectly dissolves impurities without drying the skin. It gives a thick, rich foam. It polishes and stabilizes.
- White clay, the most delicate of all clays with anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties. Absorbs heavy metals and toxins, removing them from the skin.
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride is an easily biodegradable emulsifier and hair conditioning agent of plant origin. It closes the hair cuticles and gives a smoothing effect. Makes it easier to detangle wet and dry hair.
- Almond oil is one of the best cosmetic raw materials. It is very gentle and does not irritate. Especially recommended for the care of delicate and allergic skin.
- Shea butter is a so-called greasy emollient. It creates an occlusive layer on the surface of the skin and hair, which prevents excessive evaporation of water from the surface. Conditions, softens and smoothes the skin and hair structure. Gives shine and has a regenerating effect.
- D-Panthenol is provitamin B5 with natural regenerating and soothing properties. It initiates the rebuilding process.
- Squalane is a unique oil that is a component of human sebum. It is very light and absorbs quickly after application. It leaves a feeling of hydration and smoothness.
- Glycerin has moisturizing properties. It naturally covers, penetrating into the intercellular spaces, where it binds the amount of water necessary to maintain proper hydration.
Directions for use:
1. Soak a cube of shampoo and foam it in your hands, and then apply the foam directly to the scalp and hair. Thanks to this method, the hair will not be tangled.
2. Soak the shampoo in a bar, and then wash it directly with the bar. We move the ankle over the hair and scalp. However, rubbing the hair directly can damage especially fine hair.
3. Put the shampoo cube into the jar, add water and shake it - wash the scalp and hair with the foam and water.
Inci: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Glycerin