Herbs & Hydro Shampoo Bar Mango (55g) Refill
Mango shampoo in the refill version for people who have cans or their own packaging. It is an unusual combination of nutrients. Most importantly, it does not "generate" waste (foil, plastic bottle). It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Has a low carbon footprint. Perfect for traveling because it takes up little space and you can wash the whole body with it. Very efficient (up to 50 uses).
Recommended for the scalp / hair - dry, damaged, color-treated, thick and curly.
The most important active ingredients:
- SCI the most delicate coconut oil suffracant. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable. It perfectly dissolves impurities without drying the skin. It gives a thick, rich foam. It polishes and stabilizes.
- White clay is anti-inflammatory and exfoliating, absorbs heavy metals and toxins, removing them from the skin.
- BTMS 50 rapeseed oil surfactant, mild emulsifier, making the skin and hair soft and silky. It does not cause problems for people with sensitive skin and prone to allergies
- Cetyl alcohol moisturizes and smoothes. When used in hair care products, it makes it fluffy and shiny. It thickens and stabilizes the product.
- Mango butter is perfect for the care of dry and damaged hair. Additionally, it soothes irritations and accelerates diminishing skin allergies. Active ingredients make this butter perfectly regenerate and nourish damaged hair. Regular use of the butter makes the hair shiny, smooth and nourished.
- Yellow clay affects the condition of the scalp due to the high content of elements and microelements such as: silica, iron, calcium, phosphorus, selenium and calcium.
- Carrageenan (sea algae) an ingredient used for dry and damaged hair. It protects the epidermis layer in the skin and keratin in the hair.
- Hemp oil is an extremely nourishing oil with versatile anti-inflammatory, regenerative and hair growth stimulating properties. Gives shine and normalizes.
- Castor Oil, thanks to its high biocompatibility with human skin - regenerates, soothes, penetrating into the cuticles of the hair - moisturizes its structure. Invaluable for dry hair, damaged by dyeing, split ends. Naturally darkens.
Directions for use:
1. Soak a cube of shampoo and foam it in your hands, and then apply the foam directly to the scalp and hair. Thanks to this method, the hair will not be tangled.
2. Soak the shampoo in a bar, and then wash it directly with the bar. We slide the ankle over the hair and scalp. However, rubbing the hair directly can damage especially fine hair.
3. Put the shampoo cube into the jar, add water and shake it - wash the scalp and hair with the foam and water.
Remember to put the shampoo on the soap dish to dry.
The products are prepared from natural ingredients, essential oils (some of them are enriched with a cosmetic aroma). Allergic reactions to individual components may occur in allergic people. In the event of an allergic reaction, it is recommended to immediately put the product away and contact us with information about this reaction at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inci: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), White Clay, BTMS50 - Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Yellow Clay, Karagen, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter Seed , Cannabis (Hemp) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Parfum, D-limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Linalool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.