Herbs & Hydro Bar Shampoo Mango in Can (55g)
The Mango shampoo is a unique combination of nourishing ingredients. Most importantly, it does not "generate" waste (foil, plastic bottle). It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Has a low carbon footprint. Perfect for traveling because it takes up little space and you can wash the whole body with it. Very efficient (up to 50 uses).
Recommended for the scalp / hair - dry, damaged, color-treated, thick and curly.
- SCI the softest coconut oil suffracant. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable. It perfectly dissolves impurities without drying the skin. It gives a thick, rich foam. It polishes and stabilizes.
- White clay is anti-inflammatory and exfoliating, absorbs heavy metals and toxins, removing them from the skin.
- BTMS 50 rapeseed oil surfactant, mild emulsifier, makes skin and hair soft and silky. It does not cause problems for people with sensitive skin and prone to allergies
- Cetyl alcohol moisturizes and smoothes. When used in hair care products, it makes it fluffy and shiny. It thickens and stabilizes the product.
- Mango butter is perfect for the care of dry and damaged hair. Additionally, it soothes irritations and accelerates diminishing skin allergies. Active ingredients make this butter perfectly regenerate and nourish damaged hair. Regular use of the butter makes the hair shiny, smooth and nourished.
- Yellow clay affects the condition of the scalp due to the high content of elements and microelements such as: silica, iron, calcium, phosphorus, selenium and calcium.
- Carrageenan (sea algae) an ingredient used for dry and damaged hair. It protects the epidermis layer in the skin and keratin in the hair.
- Hemp oil is an extremely nourishing oil with versatile anti-inflammatory, regenerative and hair growth stimulating properties. Gives shine and normalizes.
- Castor Oil, thanks to its high biocompatibility with human skin - regenerates, soothes, penetrating into the cuticles of the hair - moisturizes its structure. Invaluable for dry hair, damaged by dyeing, split ends. Naturally darkens.
Directions for use:
-Shampoo short hair soak in a bar, and then wash it directly with a bar.
-Flat shampoo in long hair in hands, and then apply the foam directly to the hair. Thanks to this method, the hair will not be tangled.
It's important to wash your scalp as well, not just your hair. Test both methods and choose the one that works better for you :)
Remember to put the shampoo on the soap dish to dry, thanks to which it is enough for over 50 times.
Inci: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), White Clay, BTMS50 – Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Yellow Clay, Karagen, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cannabis (Hemp) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Parfum, D-limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Linalool