Herbs & Hydro Shampoo Bar Raspberry (55g) Refill
A shampoo with a regenerating, strengthening and nourishing effect. Deeply moisturizes dry and damaged hair. It improves the softness and smoothness of the strands. Biocompatible - regulates the secretion of sebum
The shampoo has a sweet fruity and summer fragrance. Raspberry - a fruit full of Slavic sweetness. Immerse your hair in the fresh scent of August noon. Juicy care will take you to the summer meadows and forest glades. A cube full of summer sweetness - at your fingertips.
Shampoo for normal / moderately oily / high porosity hair (Adjusting the oil is only a guideline, not an absolute indicator. If your hair likes an oil that theoretically "is not for them", there is no reason to stop using it)
The most important active ingredients:
- SCI the most delicate coconut oil suffracant. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable. It perfectly dissolves impurities without drying the skin. It gives a thick, rich foam. It polishes and stabilizes.
- White clay is anti-inflammatory and exfoliating, absorbs heavy metals and toxins, removing them from the skin.
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride is an easily biodegradable emulsifier and hair conditioning agent of plant origin. It closes the hair cuticles and gives a smoothing effect. It facilitates dry and wet combing of hair.
- Cocoa butter, rich in vitamin E and oleic acid, with a strong moisturizing and moisturizing effect, prevents inflammation, protects against harmful weather conditions.
- Raspberry oil applied to the hair improves the softness and smoothness of the strands, increases the antioxidant protection of the scalp.
- Carrageenan (sea algae) - an ingredient used for dry and damaged hair. It protects the epidermis layer in the skin and keratin in the hair. When rubbed into the skin, it helps to maintain the right level of moisture in the stratum corneum.
- Hemp oil is an extremely nourishing oil with versatile anti-inflammatory, regenerative and hair growth stimulating properties. Gives shine and normalizes.
- Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide obtained from corn, rice or potato starch. In hair cosmetics, it gives the effect of smoothing, softening, moisturizing and rebounding from the roots.
- Squalane is a unique oil that is a component of human sebum. It is very light and absorbs quickly after application. It leaves a feeling of hydration and smoothness.
- D-Panthenol is provitamin B5 with natural regenerating and soothing properties. It initiates the rebuilding process.
- Glycerin has moisturizing properties. It covers in a natural way, penetrating into the intercellular spaces, where it binds the amount of water necessary to maintain proper hydration.
Directions for use:
1. Soak a cube of shampoo and foam it in your hands, and then apply the foam directly to the scalp and hair. Thanks to this method, the hair will not be tangled.
2. Soak the shampoo in a bar, and then wash it directly with the bar. We slide the ankle over the hair and scalp. However, rubbing the hair directly can damage especially fine hair.
3. Put the shampoo cube into the jar, add water and shake it - wash the scalp and hair with the foam and water.
Be sure to put the shampoo back on soap dish to dry.
The products are prepared from natural ingredients, essential oils (some of them are enriched with a cosmetic aroma). Allergic reactions to individual components may occur in allergic people. In the event of an allergic reaction, it is recommended to immediately put the product away and contact us with information about this reaction at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inci: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alumina, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Carrageenan, Maltodextrin, Squalane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Parfum