Herbs & Hydro Shampoo Bar Hemp - May Chang (55g) Refill
Shampoo with a balancing and protective effect. May chang is a large dose of refreshment and citrus energy. The oil has a relaxing effect, improves mood, and also has anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiseptic and toning properties. Combined with hemp oil, it is a salvation for oily scalp and prone to irritation. The perfect combination for hair that is prone to frizz, breaking and tangling. Hair becomes more manageable, flexible and shiny. Biocompatible - regulates the secretion of sebum.
The shampoo has a citrus-fruity scent. Immerse your hair in the citrus scent of true relaxation. The balancing aroma will help you dissolve tension and restore vitality. A cube full of stimulating rest - at your fingertips.
Shampoo for normal, oily and high porosity hair. (Adjusting the oil is only a guideline, not an absolute indicator. If your hair likes an oil that theoretically "is not for them", there is no reason to stop using it.
The most important active ingredients:
- SCI the most delicate coconut oil suffracant. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable. It perfectly dissolves impurities without drying the skin. It gives a thick, rich foam. It polishes and stabilizes.
- White clay, the most delicate of all clays with anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties. Absorbs heavy metals and toxins, removing them from the skin.
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride is an easily biodegradable emulsifier and hair conditioning agent of plant origin. It closes the hair cuticles and gives a smoothing effect. Makes it easier to detangle wet and dry hair.
- Cocoa butter, rich in vitamin E and oleic acid, with a strong moisturizing and moisturizing effect, prevents inflammation, protects against harmful weather conditions.
- The red clay owes its color to the high content of iron oxide. It softens, smoothes, nourishes and adds shine. It also has cleansing and soothing properties. Perfectly removes impurities and excess sebum. In hair cosmetics, it makes it smooth, cleansed and refreshed.
- Montmorillonite, or natural green clay, is a mineral from the group of silicates, classified as clay minerals. It has absorbing, cleansing, astringent properties, regenerates and revitalizes. It helps regulate the sebaceous glands and sebum secretion.
- Squalane is a unique oil that is a component of human sebum. It is very light and absorbs quickly after application. It leaves a feeling of hydration and smoothness.
- May Chang essential oil is the oil distilled from the fruit of the tropical May Chang tree. It has a delicate citrus scent with notes of musk. It has antiseptic and relaxing effects.
- Carrageenan (sea algae) - an ingredient used for dry and damaged hair. It protects the epidermis layer in the skin and keratin in the hair. When rubbed into the skin, it helps to maintain the right level of moisture in the stratum corneum.
- Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide obtained from corn, rice or potato starch. In hair cosmetics, it gives the effect of smoothing, softening, moisturizing and rebounding from the roots.
- Glycerin has moisturizing properties. It covers in a natural way, penetrating into the intercellular spaces, where it binds the amount of water necessary to maintain proper hydration.
Directions for use:
1. Soak a cube of shampoo and foam it in your hands, and then apply the foam directly to the scalp and hair. Thanks to this method, the hair will not be tangled.
2. Soak the shampoo in a bar, and then wash it directly with the bar. We slide the ankle over the hair and scalp. However, rubbing the hair directly can damage especially fine hair.
3. Put the shampoo cube into the jar, add water and shake it - wash the scalp and hair with the foam and water.
Remember to put the shampoo on the soap dish to dry.
The products are prepared from natural ingredients, essential oils (some of them are enriched with a cosmetic aroma). Allergic reactions to individual components may occur in allergic people. In the event of an allergic reaction, it is recommended to immediately put the product away and contact us with information about this reaction at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inci: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Illite, Montmorillonite, Polyquaternium-10, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Carrageenan, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Parfum, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol