Herbs & Hydro Bar Shampoo Wood Tar Refill (55g)
Wood Tar shampoo in the refill version for people with cans or their own packaging. A strong man. An intense scent that cannot be confused with anything else: smoke, forest, fire, wood tar, adventure. Probably the only shampoo in the world in a bar of tar. Ps. The specific smell also scares off mosquitoes - so go camping as it was!
Most importantly, it does not "generate" waste (foil, plastic bottle). It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Has a low carbon footprint. Perfect for traveling because it takes up little space and you can wash the whole body with it. Very efficient (up to 50 uses).
Recommended for scalp / hair with strong dandruff, seborrhea and inflammation
- SCI the softest coconut oil suffracant. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable. It perfectly dissolves impurities without drying the skin. It gives a thick, rich foam. It polishes and stabilizes.
- White clay is anti-inflammatory and exfoliating, absorbs heavy metals and toxins, removing them from the skin.
- BTMS 50 rapeseed oil surfactant, mild emulsifier, makes skin and hair soft and silky. It does not cause problems for people with sensitive skin and prone to allergies.
-Birch bark natural product with strong anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, disinfecting and drying properties. Proven keratoplastic action - softening and loosening the horny structures of the epidermis and keratolytic - reducing too fast multiplication of the stratum corneum. Invaluable in itching, dandruff, and chronic skin inflammations.
-Sikakai extract of shikakai nuts, with a high content of natural saponins and a slightly acidic pH. Cleans, without compromising the lipid protection of the hair. It does not dry out the hair and scalp, stimulates the growth of hair bulbs and helps fight dandruff. Makes hair thicker, thicker and silky soft.
- Castor Oil contains vitamin E and omega-6 acids. Thanks to its high biocompatibility with human skin - it regenerates, soothes, penetrating the hair cuticles - moisturizes its structure. Invaluable for dry hair, damaged by dyeing, split ends. Naturally darkens.
Directions for use:
- Shampoo short hair soak in a bar, and then wash it directly with a bar.
-Flat shampoo in long hair in hands, and then apply the foam directly to the hair. Thanks to this method, the hair will not be tangled.
It's important to wash your scalp as well, not just your hair. Test both methods and choose the one that works better for you :)
Remember to put the shampoo on the soap dish to dry, thanks to which it is enough for over 50 times.
Inci: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), White Clay, BTMS50 – Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Betual Alba Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Shikakai Powder, Niacinamide, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Panthenol, Tocopherol