Herbs & Hydro Shampoo in Tar Bar in Can (55g)
A shampoo with a regenerating, moisturizing and protective effect. Tar, or birch tar, is an oily wood substance with a strong disinfecting and antipruritic effect. It works keratoplastic, i.e. softens the horny structures of the epidermis, and keratolytically, i.e. reduces too fast multiplication of the stratum corneum. The shampoo is helpful in itching, dandruff and chronic inflammation.
The shampoo has a strong, smoky scent. The magic of the fire, the smell of wet moss, the aroma of the forest. A whisper of adventure. The strong aroma will evoke a longing for nature. A cube reminding you of inner wildness - at your fingertips.
Shampoo for problematic hair, with dandruff, seborrhea, itching (Adjusting the oil is only a tip, not an absolute indicator. If your hair likes an oil that theoretically "is not for them", there is no reason to stop using it.)
The most important active ingredients:
- SCI the most delicate coconut oil suffracant. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable. It perfectly dissolves impurities without drying the skin. It gives a thick, rich foam. It polishes and stabilizes.
- White clay, the most delicate of all clays with anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties. Absorbs heavy metals and toxins, removing them from the skin.
- Tar oil - a dark, oily liquid with a characteristic smell of birch tar. A natural product with a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-itching, disinfecting and drying effect. Proven keratoplastic action - softening and loosening the horny structures of the epidermis, and keratolytic - reducing too fast multiplication of the stratum corneum. Invaluable in itching, dandruff, and chronic skin inflammations.
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride is an easily biodegradable emulsifier and hair conditioning agent of plant origin. It closes the hair cuticles and gives a smoothing effect. Makes it easier to detangle wet and dry hair.
- Cocoa butter, rich in vitamin E and oleic acid, with a strong moisturizing and moisturizing effect, prevents inflammation, protects against harmful weather conditions.
- Sikakai (shikakai nut extract) with a high content of natural saponins and a slightly acidic pH. In Ayurveda - it has been used for centuries as a washing and strengthening agent for hair. Cleans without compromising the hair's lipid protection. It does not dry out the hair and scalp, stimulates the growth of hair bulbs and helps fight dandruff. Makes hair thicker, thicker and silky soft.
- Castor oil contains vitamin E and omega-6 acids. Thanks to its high biocompatibility with human skin, it regenerates, soothes, penetrating the hair cuticles, and moisturizes its structure. Invaluable with dry hair, damaged dyeing, split ends. Naturally darkens.
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) contributes to the improvement of skin hydration, elasticity and collagen production. It has anti-inflammatory properties, reduces the work of sebaceous glands. It improves the condition of the hair, reduces excessive hair loss by strengthening the hair follicles.
- D-Panthenol is provitamin B5 with natural regenerating and soothing properties. It initiates the rebuilding process.
- Squalane is a unique oil that is a component of human sebum. It is very light and absorbs quickly after application. It leaves a feeling of hydration and smoothness.
- Glycerin has moisturizing properties. It covers in a natural way, penetrating into the intercellular spaces, where it binds the amount of water necessary to maintain proper hydration.
Directions for use:
1. Soak a cube of shampoo and foam it in your hands, and then apply the foam directly to the scalp and hair. Thanks to this method, the hair will not be tangled.
2. Soak the shampoo in a bar, and then wash it directly with the bar. We slide the ankle over the hair and scalp. However, rubbing the hair directly can damage especially fine hair.
3. Put the shampoo cube into the jar, add water and shake it - wash the scalp and hair with the foam and water.
Remember to put the shampoo on the soap dish to dry.
The products are prepared from natural ingredients, essential oils (some of them are enriched with a cosmetic aroma). Allergic reactions to individual components may occur in allergic people. In the event of an allergic reaction, it is recommended to immediately put the product away and contact us with information about this reaction at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inci: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Betula Alba Oil, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Squalane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.