Herbs & Hydro Conditioner Bar Plum 40g Refill
Conditioner with a regenerating, strengthening and nourishing effect. Deeply moisturizes dry and damaged hair. It improves the softness and smoothness of the strands. Biocompatible - regulates the secretion of sebum.
The conditioner has a sweet marzipan and almond scent. The rich, almond aroma with a marzipan hint is an inspiration to search for new tastes and aromas, to discover and sensual journeys.
Conditioner for normal / moderately oily / medium porosity hair. (Adjusting the oil is only a guideline, not an absolute indicator. If your hair likes an oil that theoretically "is not for them", then there is no reason to stop using it.)
The most important active ingredients:
- Cocoa butter, rich in vitamin E and oleic acid, with a strong moisturizing and moisturizing effect, prevents inflammation, protects against harmful weather conditions.
- Squalane is a unique oil that is a component of human sebum. It is very light and absorbs quickly after application. It leaves a feeling of hydration and smoothness.
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride is an easily biodegradable emulsifier and hair conditioning agent of plant origin. It closes the hair cuticles and gives a smoothing effect. Makes it easier to detangle wet and dry hair.
- Almond oil is one of the best cosmetic raw materials. It is very gentle and does not irritate. Especially recommended for the care of delicate and allergic skin.
- Behentrimonium Chloride a plant-derived hair conditioning ingredient that significantly improves dry and wet hair detangling. After it, the hair is soft, silky and does not pick up static.
- Plum seed oil/Plum oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It protects the skin structure against unfavorable external factors.
- Shea butter is a so-called greasy emollient. It creates an occlusive layer on the surface of the skin and hair, which prevents excessive evaporation of water from the surface. Conditions, softens and smoothes the skin and hair structure. Gives shine and has a regenerating effect.
- Comfrey root contains biologically active allantoin as well as mucilages, tannins, phenyl acids and small amounts of alkaloids. Comfrey products are most often recommended to neutralize pain after burns, wounds, accelerate wound healing, stimulate tissue regeneration, and soothe irritations.
- Glycerin has moisturizing properties. It naturally covers, penetrating into the intercellular spaces, where it binds the amount of water necessary to maintain proper hydration.
- Hydrolysed lupine proteins perfectly improve hair styling, reduce frizz, providing nourished, smooth-looking hair.
Directions for use:
The bar is very efficient, so use it only as much as your hair needs at the moment. With a damp bar, gently rub the wet strands of hair, starting from ¾ of their lengths to the ends.
Do not apply it in the immediate vicinity of the scalp. You will feel how gradually your hair strands detangle, become smooth and soft.
After 1-3 minutes, rinse your hair with warm water. The conditioner is highly concentrated, an excessively large amount of the cosmetic used may result in overloading and splashing the hair.
The products are prepared from natural ingredients, essential oils (some of them are enriched with a cosmetic aroma). Allergic reactions to individual components may occur in allergic people. In the event of an allergic reaction, it is recommended to immediately put the product away and contact us with information about this reaction at the e-mail address: email@example.com
Inci: Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Squalane, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Dipropylene Glycol, Aqua, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Symphytum Officinale Root, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coumarin, CI 77007