Herbs & Hydro Conditioner Bar Raspberry (40g) Refill
Conditioner with a regenerating, strengthening and nourishing effect. Deeply moisturizes dry and damaged hair. It improves the softness and smoothness of the strands. Biocompatible - regulates the secretion of sebum. In contact with water, it creates a light, creamy emulsion that covers the hair, providing nourishment, optimal level of hydration and visible vitality. The natural composition of the conditioner restores shine, prevents tangling, makes it incredibly soft, facilitates detangling and styling the hairstyle.
Raspberry cube conditioner is enough for about 35/40 uses.
The conditioner has a sweet fruity and summer fragrance. Raspberry - a fruit full of Slavic sweetness. Immerse your hair in the fresh scent of August noon. Juicy care will take you to the summer meadows and forest glades. A cube full of summer sweetness - at your fingertips.
Conditioner for normal, moderately oily, high porosity hair (Adjusting the oil is only a guideline, not an absolute indicator. If your hair likes an oil that theoretically "is not for them", there is no reason to stop using it)
The most important active ingredients:
- Cocoa butter, rich in vitamin E and oleic acid, with a strong moisturizing and moisturizing effect, prevents inflammation, protects against harmful weather conditions.
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride is an easily biodegradable emulsifier and hair conditioning agent of plant origin. It closes the hair cuticles and gives a smoothing effect. It facilitates dry and wet combing of hair.
- Behentrimonium chloride is a conditioning ingredient for the hair of plant origin. Visibly improves detangling of both wet and dry hair. It makes the hair smooth and easy to detangle, and the hair is soft, silky and static-free.
- Squalane is a unique oil that is a component of human sebum. It is very light and absorbs quickly after application. It leaves a feeling of hydration and smoothness.
- Raspberry oil applied to the hair improves the softness and smoothness of the strands, increases the antioxidant protection of the scalp.
- Glycerin has moisturizing properties. It covers in a natural way, penetrating into the intercellular spaces, where it binds the amount of water necessary to maintain proper hydration.
- Carrageenan (sea algae) - an ingredient used for dry and damaged hair. It protects the epidermis layer in the skin and keratin in the hair. When rubbed into the skin, it helps to maintain the right level of moisture in the stratum corneum.
Directions for use:
The bar is very efficient, so use it only as much as your hair needs at the moment. With a damp bar, gently rub the wet strands of hair, starting from ¾ of their lengths to the ends.
Do not apply it in the immediate vicinity of the scalp. You will feel how gradually your hair strands detangle, become smooth and soft.
After 1-3 minutes, rinse your hair with warm water. The conditioner is highly concentrated, an excessively large amount of the cosmetic used may result in overloading and splashing the hair.
The products are prepared from natural ingredients, essential oils (some of them are enriched with a cosmetic aroma). Allergic reactions to individual components may occur in allergic people. In the event of an allergic reaction, it is recommended to immediately put the product away and contact us with information about this reaction at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inci: Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium chloride, Squalane, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Dipropylene glycol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Aqua, Parfum, CI 45410