Nourishing Body Oil Herbal Sense 100ml, of the polish brand Hagi Cosmetics - Hemp oil Vitamin A and Patchouli!
Vegan and natural Nourishing body oil Herbal Sense is designed for dry and tired skin that needs immediate care. It contains a blend of rich cold-pressed oils from avocado, hemp, sea buckthorn and safflower that are full of antioxidants and phytosterols. The addition of vitamins E and A stimulates the skin, supporting its natural protection and regeneration processes. The herbal aroma of essential oils of tea and rosewood, patchouli, geranium, clove and pine gives additional value to dry care in the rhythm of nature.
The most important active ingredients:
- Hemp oil has wonderful soothing properties. The oil is obtained from the seeds of hemp, a plant found in Europe. Recently, it is gaining more and more popularity in cosmetics thanks to its excellent nourishing and regenerating properties. When applied to the skin, it is an active ingredient that has a visible impact on its condition. It soothes irritations, making it suitable for use even with inflammation or atopic skin. Strengthens the hydrolipid barrier, protecting the skin against water loss. In addition, hemp oil has antifungal and bacteriostatic properties.
- Safflower oil has been used for centuries, both for culinary purposes, as well as in cosmetics and pharmacy. The petals of the safflower flowers contain kartamine, which gives the highly appreciated color - Spanish red. It is valued primarily for its high content of essential unsaturated fatty acids (EFAs) and linoleic acid. Perfectly moisturizes the skin, nourishes and regenerates it. It can also be effective in treating acne, removing scars, as well as in the fight against wrinkles. It neutralizes free radicals, which perfectly protects the skin against external factors. It reduces the skin's photosensitivity to burns.
- Vitamin A in cosmetics deserves to be called the queen. Retinol increases the elasticity of the skin and improves the condition of acne-prone skin. Regulates the process of epidermal keratinization. By stimulating the production of new cells, it supports its regeneration. It also has a significant impact on the water-fat balance, thus reducing roughness and peeling of the skin. It makes it elastic and smoothes, counteracts the activity of free radicals, increases the intensity of collagen synthesis in the dermis.
Who is the Nourishing Herbal Oil recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type, especially dry and tired skin.
- People who like shower gel with this scent.
- People whose skin requires exceptional nourishment
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Use the oil on clean and damp skin.
Do not use during pregnancy, while breastfeeding due to the content of retinol and in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
Inci: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Parfum, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Cloves) Bud Oil, Melaleuka Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Citral*, Coumarin*, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
* potential allergens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.