Nourishing Body Balm Herbal Sense 200ml, of the polish brand Hagi Cosmetics - Biotin Nettle Rosemary!
Vegan and natural Herbal Sense Balm is a proposal for people who want to add vitality and strength to their skin. It contains oils rich in vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids: apricot, sunflower and grape seed oils, as well as macadamia and rice oils. The balm nourishes and nourishes the skin thanks to the addition of vitamins E and H, which are responsible for the hydro-lipid balance of the epidermis and slowing down the aging processes. Plant extracts of nettle, rosemary and thyme activate regeneration processes, have anti-inflammatory properties and revitalize the skin.
Natural essential oils of tea and rosewood, patchouli, geranium, clove and pine provide an exclusive finish and transfer to an aromatic garden.
The most important active ingredients:
- Biotin is otherwise known as vitamin H or vitamin B7. Like other B vitamins, biotin plays an important role in maintaining healthy skin. Vitamin B7 moisturizes and smoothes the skin, soothes its irritations and strengthens its natural protective barrier. By strengthening the hydrolipid coat protecting the skin, biotin contributes to its lower greasiness and makes it more resistant to harmful environmental factors. By strengthening the hydro-lipid coat protecting the skin, biotin contributes to its lower oiliness and makes it more resistant to harmful environmental factors.
- Thyme extract, thanks to its essential oils, tannins and organic acids, has strong antibacterial and cleansing properties. Effectively removes bacteria and prevents inflammation. It has a positive effect on the condition of seborrheic skin.
- Rosemary extract is recommended for the care of oily and irritated skin. Its firming, anti-wrinkle and antioxidant properties also make it suitable for the care of mature skin. It has anti-inflammatory, circulation-stimulating and anti-swelling properties.
- Nettle extract activates skin regeneration processes and accelerates wound healing, protects the skin against excessive keratosis and ensures smoothness of the epidermis, nourishes and revitalizes tired and prematurely aging skin. It has sebostatic properties, i.e. normalizes sebum secretion and reduces pores, has anti-inflammatory, disinfecting and bacteriostatic properties, improves blood circulation and skin tone, and strengthens blood vessel walls.
- Vitamin E is one of the so-called "vitamins of youth". Tocopherols act as antioxidants due to their specific structure, which allows them to protect the body's cells. Vitamin E, used in the form of cosmetics, inhibits inflammation, reduces swelling, soothes and moisturizes. It penetrates the epidermis well and builds in the intercellular spaces, providing them with additional nourishment, which can be seen by improving skin elasticity.
Who do we recommend Herbal Sense Balm?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People who like shower gel with this scent.
- People whose skin requires intensive nourishment.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply on dry and clean skin. Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
Inci: Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Parfum, Biotin, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Cloves) Bud Oil, Melaleuka Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potasium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Citronellol*, Citral*
* potential allergens