Moisturizing Massage Oil Bali Holidays 100ml, of the polish brand Hagi Cosmetics - Vitamin E and Lemongrass!
Vegan and natural Moisturizing massage oil Bali Holidays is a blend of oils and natural essential oils that allows you to relax in the rhythm of an exotic island. The sweet, citrus aroma of lemongrass, sage, cedar, grapefruit and vanilla accompanying the massage stays on the body for a long time, giving a feeling of refreshment. In addition, the high content of vitamin E, which is called the vitamin of youth, perfectly smoothes our skin, leaving it soft and elastic. A specially selected mixture of oils allows for an appropriate glide and a velvety finish. Let yourself be relaxed and visit Bali without leaving your home.
The most important active ingredients:
- Sweet almond oil is one of the oldest known cosmetic oils. This is the basis of most children's products. Its balanced and super delicate composition is perfect for the care of even the youngest skin. It is also one of the oldest known cosmetic oils. Rich in vitamins A, E, D and B, it also contains a lot of goodness such as: phytosterols, carotenes and proteins. This nourishing skin cocktail strengthens the epidermal lipid barrier and thus reduces water loss. It has soothing properties, it is well absorbed without leaving an oily layer.
- Lemongrass oil is obtained by steam distillation of grass growing mainly in India and used there in swabs and incense, as a refreshing agent and repellent for insects, especially mosquitoes and ticks. It smells of green and citrus with a hint of herbal and fruit. It has a strong antiseptic effect. It is recommended for getting out of addiction and depression, and helpful in overworking.
- Vitamin E is one of the so-called "vitamins of youth". Tocopherols act as antioxidants due to their specific structure, which allows them to protect the body's cells. Vitamin E, used in the form of cosmetics, inhibits inflammation, reduces swelling, soothes and moisturizes. It penetrates the epidermis well and builds in the intercellular spaces, providing them with additional nourishment, which can be seen through the improvement of skin elasticity.
Who is the Bali Holidays Moisturizing Oil recommended for?
- To everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People who like shower gel with this scent.
- People who are looking for massage oil.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Use the massage oil on clean and damp skin.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
Inci: Brassica Campestris Oleifera (Rapeseed) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Parfum, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Salvia Lavandulifolia (Sage) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citral*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*
* potential allergens