Moisturizing Body Balm Bali Holidays 200ml, of the polish brand Hagi Cosmetics - Hibiscus Bambus cucumber!
Vegan and natural Bali Vacation Balm is intended for dry skin. Exotic monoi butter and rich shea butter as well as cold-pressed oils are the base for proper lubrication. The high content of plant glycerin is responsible for keeping water in the skin. The addition of bamboo, cucumber and hibiscus extracts will stimulate collagen production, alleviate irritation and provide the effect of long-lasting hydration. Oat protein hydrolyzate has a moisturizing, soothing and film-forming effect. Thanks to the ability to bind water in the epidermis, it prevents its loss by providing adequate hydration.
The exotic scent of lemongrass, grapefruit, sage, cedar and sweet vanilla stays on the skin for a long time.
The most important active ingredients:
- The complex of cucumber, hibiscus and bamboo extracts is designed to refresh and revitalize the skin. It not only cleanses, but also soothes irritations and firms.
Cucumber works not only on the eyes! It is a raw material that soothes and gently brightens the skin.
Hibiscus extract has conditioning effects. It is also recommended after sunbathing.
Bamboo is a source of vitamins, silicon and valuable flavonoids that have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin against aging.
- Monoi oil is obtained by immersing the flowers of Gardenia Thaitan in coconut oil for 15 days in order to obtain its beautiful fragrance by the traditional method of enfluarage. The properties of this plant called "Tiare Tahiti - Flower of Tahiti" have been known in Polynesia for a long time and, apart from the aromatherapeutic effect (migraines), they are a symbol of feelings, passion and hospitality. It is also an ingredient of many famous perfumes.
- Apricot oil is a gentle and universal oil that contains phospholipids and phytosterol as well as essential unsaturated fatty acids that have a particularly beneficial effect on the skin, good absorption and antiallergic effect. The delicate properties of apricot kernel oil have been known for a long time and are widely used in the care of children's skin. Apricot oil is cold-pressed, which means that it does not lose any of its rich properties. It comes from a Polish pressing plant.
Who is the Bali Holiday Balm recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People who like shower gel with this scent.
- People whose skin requires intensive hydration.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply on dry and clean skin. Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
Inci: Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydrolysed Oats, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Common Bamboo) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Salvia Lavandulifolia (Sage) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil , Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Potasium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*
* potential allergens